Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 15, 2015

Why Can I Call "Lisa", Laurie? Here Are The Two Incriminating Emails That I Want All of You To Read, Is There Anyone That Recognizes The Statements Made In These Emails?

Click on both for larger view 


If you are reading these emails in order, note that the bottom email came before the top email.  You can see that the email address is from someone calling herself "Laurie" taking responsibility for stalking me and acting like she knows about my father's case from thirty years ago.  The second email is so stupid that she actually uses the same email address and is telling me she's "not" Laurie...huh?

I am reproducing these emails to show Sgt. Anderson that I've taken enough abuse from this girl.  I've been through yet another summer of Hell.  I am tired.  I have HIV.  I haven't seen Christopher in 7 years and there is no end in sight.  My family is in tremendous danger and you know what "Laurie" these are from.

It is time for you to man up and take responsibility for what was done to me as your informant.