Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Today Was Scary!!!

I don't want to alarm anyone but I have to report this vocalization that I heard today from Laurie's own mouth.  She was threatening Anthony's mother today and that has me very upset.  Anthony's mom, like all of ours, is essential to our happiness.  To hear Laurie threatening her life is something that I want to be sure I make a note of.

I have heard her threaten each member of my own family in the past.  I have proof that she knows where the families of these friends live.  I want to ensure the safety of all of the families of my friends by posting on here any kind of threat that she makes about any of you to me.

As always, safety first.

My love to all,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.