In an effort to keep Laurie from forwarding your mail from me, I have mailed the first 2014 newsletter to one of you family members. I don't know which one...
Each envelope was addressed then placed into a pile with one blank envelope then shuffled...not knowing which parent or friend, I pulled an envelope and mailed it. If I don't know which person got mailed then neither does Laurie and she can't be sure which Postmaster to call and have it forwarded to her...so...at this point, Dr. Elmore needs to let her postmaster and work know she is expecting something from me, as well as Mrs. Monti, Sharon Mendenhall, Alice Mendenhall, Carol Sunderland...
Laurie would stop at nothing to keep these from getting to you and getting her hands on them. So if your mail should get forwarded or if the Postmaster is looking to find that mailing from me...then you need to let him know NOT TO FORWARD IT AND TO GET A PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON CALLING...he needs to keep a date and time and the address to which the caller wanted it forwarded to.
Over the next month I will keep mailing these out to the remaining families...
If this is confusing, tomorrow I will be recording a VLOG that will demonstrate how this was done and why...I want to be sure that Laurie is not manipulating the U.S. Postal system again and committing a crime against you...
Thank you all for your understanding...it is important that you know, I've done everything I can to help your family and my friends.
Love,
Kevin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.