Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Newsletters Ready To Go Today!!!

The first 2014 EHPCPS Newsletter is ready to go.  I've added the information that Laurie was threatening me not to...and now they are sealed and ready for mailing.  I will put them in the mailbox today 1/23/14 and parents should be looking for them.

These are provided to my friends' families confidentially so that they know where my team is on my end of this investigation.  They can not be used to prosecute me and are part of my work product.

If you don't receive these letters please contact my team.  If I get them back I will post the circumstance with pictures of the envelopes.  These letters, should you not receive them, are evidence...they are as good as a picture of the crime so hang on to them...

I have your sons' permission to do this for you...it's part of our friendship...I hope you will all come to understand that this is 100% for YOU.

Love Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.