As you all know, right before Christmas 2013, I was experiencing a problem with my mini computer and it is the only one that I use to check emails with. Laurie knows that. So when my power cord died right before Christmas she fired off two more emails from Anthony Dabiere's email account attempting to make him look as foul mouthed and hateful as she is. These are obviously not from Anthony...you can tell by the language. Laurie has already shown this before. I recently spoke to Anthony on the phone and he assured me that these were not from him...
This is a direct example of how Laurie talks to me every single night...for hours and hours...weeks and weeks...year after year.
You can tell that she doesn't want me to talk to my research assistant, but we know what the agreement is...neither of us is waivering on it.
Is there anyone out there that doesn't think that the tone of these emails is hateful and violent???
You will note that every single sentence comes with a "fuck" or an "asshole" or some other word that Anthony would never do.
Both emails were sent from the stolen iPads from the 209.85.220.45 network. 220 is a device that we are currently tracking at Apple.com.
I haven't received any emails since that time because up until two days ago I didn't have a power cord, something else Laurie knows. No cord, no emails...no need to send anything. Now you can all expect another email from Laurie saying, "you did not speak to me" acting like Anthony. Now she will spend all day long begging Anthony to tell someone that I haven't talked to him...that's none of her business.
Get ready for some more emails people...she's methed up again.
You will note that every single sentence comes with a "fuck" or an "asshole" or some other word that Anthony would never do.
Both emails were sent from the stolen iPads from the 209.85.220.45 network. 220 is a device that we are currently tracking at Apple.com.
I haven't received any emails since that time because up until two days ago I didn't have a power cord, something else Laurie knows. No cord, no emails...no need to send anything. Now you can all expect another email from Laurie saying, "you did not speak to me" acting like Anthony. Now she will spend all day long begging Anthony to tell someone that I haven't talked to him...that's none of her business.
Get ready for some more emails people...she's methed up again.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.