One thing that I know for certain above all else is that restraining order for "workplace violence" is bullshit. That means that the City of La Quinta and it's employee lied. The name of the employee is paramount to what my team is investigating. There is no way that I don't have my suspicions about that entire event. I have every right to tell these parents about that circumstance and the suspicions I have about this person given the personal nature of the emails that I have received from a woman whom named herself "Laurie". This is one thing that I am certain of. I have the right to tell these parents about what I know about this person without any type of criminal charges being brought.
Not only am I an informant, I am the victim of the City of La Quinta...that gives me the opportunity to show you what I know to be the truth.
Laurie is going nuts today...she has been this way with her friends Brian and Christian now for months. I don't know why. I do know that there is only one person that has told lies about what I have done as an informant...and it is clear whom named herself as that person.
Every day is an assault from her...every minute of the day is an assault.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.