Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Not Just For Elvis Anymore...


Just prior to Christopher's 40th Birthday, I was concerned for his safety.  I was, just like Christopher, jailed on MY 40th Birthday. Sitting in a holding cell at the Palm Springs Police Department, I spent my entire 40th Birthday listening to Laurie and her brother make fun of me.  Of course, my parents were mortified as I was supposed to be on my way home.  I was in Palm Springs for my court ordered Prop 36 Class, but was apprehended for "drugs".  The cops told me a whole lot of things..."You have a warrant" that they didn't produce, "You missed a class" which was that very day, "Drugs" but they couldn't tell me I was on them or had them in my system because I was tested...negative.  I was arrested for nothing...again...

So I was worried.  I mailed something to Christopher's mom because I have no way of knowing if she reads this blog or not.  I wanted her to warn Christopher about being safe around his Birthday in April.  Laurie has this thing in her head about "showing everyone that she can do as she pleases"....so I mailed her...this is what I got back in the mail...

Click for fullsize

The following week I get some kind of mail from the same address as above on Mrs. Monti's behalf.  On or about that time, Christopher gets arrested and I am supposed to "not contact" Mrs. Monti.  What kind of mother would want that?  Not Christopher's.  I know what she wanted from me and I delivered...it's just that Laurie had it returned then mailed from that same address....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.