Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Boy Is She Trying Hard To Make Me Say Something About Her Family...I Don't Even Know Them....

Let me tell all of you something that will make sense.  Laurie contends that I called the City of 29 Palms to tell her sister something about her that wasn't true thinking that I was going to say something about her.  If I knew who her sister was or where she worked why didn't I call her sister's work???

I didn't call the City of 29 Palms to tattle on her or her sister's work because I don't know who her sister is or where she worked....that's all just Laurie.

Right now she is trying her hardest to threaten me into saying something about her  father, mother and sister.  I don't know them and have nothing bad to say about any of them.  I assume they are the people listed on the restraining order and the person that filed an affidavit for it, but I still don't know them.  I have no feelings of violence or anger towards them and won't.  I'm not that kind of person.  Laurie just pushes and pushes...but I'm not falling for it.

Her problems with her family, whatever they may be, are hers alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.