A blogger just asked me why it was so important to say that Laurie was a lesbian?
That's a good question.
Would you go looking for information about Andrew Cunanan at a Hooters? Wouldn't you go to places and seek out people that would bear information instead of chasing red herrings like the City of La Quinta when the information from Jonathan Mendenhall and my own experience is that she is NEVER away from the computer, she was a lesbian and that she didn't work ANYWHERE?
You don't go fishing in the desert because there isn't a lake there....so when the information was developed that she was a lesbian (Lisa that is), I looked where an informant would look...in lesbian places online. This started one woman off on a campaign of lies about "workplace violence" and contacting friends that was exactly like Lisa does...she contacts my friends and family.
Lesbian to me is nothing negative but to her...it's the worst thing of all. Just look at the restraining order from La Quinta, you'll see how their employee feels about it.
Because I looked for lesbians with stories about Laurie, I now have two on my team with stories that will curl your hair...you see it worked.
Because I looked for lesbians with stories about Laurie, I now have two on my team with stories that will curl your hair...you see it worked.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.