Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why I Do Not Sponsor People From The 12 Step Program: Laurie Targets Sponsors and Addicts

"The Man in the Bed" - Legendary photo from the 12 Step Manual

I will be six years sober in May 2014 and I have to tell everyone that I did most of that without a sponsor, not because I wanted to, but because Laurie forced that upon me.

You already know that Laurie sent Sgt. Bryan Anderson into my sober living home operated by Ed Johnson on San Jacinto Way in Palm Springs, California hoping to get me arrested with a fake fight between Kendrick Davis and "Angel".  There is a lot more going on there than meets the eye.First of all everyone should know that Ed Johnson was a friend of mine, my sponsor and a good friend to my mom and dad.  He was also the friend and sponsor of a lot of young gay men in our area.  He was one of the very best examples of what 12 step sponsoring was all about.  Many people that lived in his sober living home came directly from the Ranch by referral of Ray Robertson another great guy who use to run the "Lost Heads Ranch" in Desert Hot Springs.

I moved in with Ed following my rehab at the Ranch and lived with him off and on for many years.  Many electronically harassed men lived with him over the years and I doubt he ever knew that was happening to them.  A man in recovery goes through so much and Ed was a terrific example of what the program has to offer. 

 
Ed was sober but he did frequent Adam4adam.com and he smoked cigarettes...little did he know that he was on the site where Laurie and her brother stalked gay men for torture.  He wouldn't have liked it.

If you doubt what I am saying is true, one only ask Kendrick Davis if Laurie ever told him to tell my sponsor, Ed, that I was doing something that he should report to my parents or the police.  I know for a fact that she did, in fact, enter that home and steal from me...and I know that she did not tell Sgt. Anderson that it was the sober living home of my sponsor.  My parents loved Ed...and so did I.  He lost his battle with brain cancer a few years ago,  but his memory always is the first thing I think about and honor in meetings.  Laurie has told people that she hated him...that's just sad.

My point is this...she went after my sponsors...oops did I say sponsors, plural?  Yes I did.  I had a sponsor that Ed recommended to me named Stefan whom was a sponsee of Ed Johnson and Ed highly recommended him when I got out of the Ranch.  Stefan had visited the Ranch many times while I was there and he was a terrific guy.  He, also, may have been electronically harassed.  At one point, I recall, that Laurie had gone online as Steven Frey and tried to lure Stefan into having sex with him while Steven was still my boyfriend...that's how conniving that Laurie is.  Stefan is now in jail in Los Angeles on a drug related charge so God only knows what Laurie did to him for being my sponsor.

My point is this.  Having a sponsor in a 12 step organization is essential, but Laurie would do anything to fuck that up for me.  She contacted two more of my friends that were like sponsors to me in Bret Philpot and Reggie McAtee...thinking that she could get me in trouble with them and ruin those friendships too.  When your rock becomes unstable and you lean on it, you fall.  I no longer seek out a sponsor knowing that Laurie and her friends would to anything to dislodge it.

I also have decided not to sponsor anyone as that would surely become a target for Laurie's hate.  Being a sponsor is suppose to be good for my sobriety, but Laurie and her brother would look at that as a challenge to ruin that person's sobriety.  If she could only get them high then she would feel like she won something.  I know that sponsoring someone at this point would be foolish for me and them.  I am the kind of person that can deal with this addiction problem in a different way even though I am not one tiny bit different than anyone else. I use this blog as a leaning post to help others the best way that I know how, and somehow, that feels like a sponsor.

The rooms of the 12 step programs are filled with her victims.  You can't even go to a meeting in Palm Springs without her and her brother screeching at you or someone you see there to do something violent towards me.  I found it very difficult to stay there and participate in my sobriety.  I know I saw Christopher struggling in those meetings too.  I purposefully would not sit by him there, but I always wanted to.  I could see him drifting off into a mind conversation every time I was there...it was sad, but I knew what he was dealing with.

What kind of a person uses a sobriety meeting and your sponsors to try to hurt you?  Laurie LaTweek and Brian LaTweek, that's what kind of a person does that.  I use what I have learned from those meetings to keep myself strong but I know that writing on here is just another way that I can heal myself without endangering another person.  I am the target of all targets when it comes to this torture, but I have made in roads with people at those meetings.  Sometimes I hand them some money, sometimes I tell them that I know what they've been through with electronic harassment, and sometimes I just tell them that they look so much better and hand them a card with Laurie's true name on it and they look at me with understanding.  It's like, "God, you know her real name isn't Jessica?"   Yes, I do.

Some of these men have even been told by Laurie that she was my "girlfriend" in high school so for me to tell them who she really is, is important beyond anything else.

Laurie attacked my sponsors and my friends in A.A., this is the kind of person that she is.


Remember folks, the Commissioners at the Larson Justice Center sentence us to Prop 36 classes and to 12 step meetings, mandatory.  So essentially they are ordering us into the rooms for Laurie to use as a hunting ground.  If you don't believe me ask Officer Crotiere if Laurie called him and told him I missed my Prop 36 class on my 40th Birthday and he had me arrested that same evening...I don't even think the class was over yet and she had me violated.  No drugs in me, on me and I was in court on a probation violation for missing that class that day.  Who in the fuck is Laurie LaTweek to be keeping tabs on whether I go to class or not.  Check on it Sgt. Anderson and you will see that they had no reason to arrest me outside of Gerre Rings's home that night...it was simply retaliation for reporting her brother for rape.

Laurie uses our court sentences as a way to put us back into jail as she sees fit!!!!

That's why I have so many arrests and no convictions...I walked a clean and sober line...