Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, December 13, 2013

Laurie Trying to Sabotage Getting My Story on Firecracker Films...

Watch out for the monkey wrench - Laurie always tries to get involved in my life so I expected this to happen...

I was chatting today with Rachel Macy via emails when I logged into facebook and found that Tammy Franz aka "Tambo" has already "friended her" on facebook.

I have already shown you that Tammy Franz is a fake facebook ad that has used 69.55.xxx.xxx network that has been previously used in fake emails from Sharon Mendenhall and Brian Johnson (donthatelisalovelisa@gmail.com)   Tamara Dawn Franz is a fake name used by Laurie LaBitch to try to contact my attempts to get this story out.

I have already warned Ms. Macy about the woman but it is interesting to note that she has also friended Derrick Robinson of FFCHS too.  Remember folks, Laurie knows when I contact this producer and she did this during the Jesse Ventura stuff too.  If parents want to contact Ms. Macy about putting our story on in spite of Laurie's attempts to keep me out, that would be a good idea.  See the information flyer below and send her an email as the phone will be forwarded by Laurie.

Parents and bloggers will recall that "Tambo" is the "Long Beach Lesbian" that I refuse to help out with this project because of her emails from the same network that has a user that "Loves Lisa" and the network that sent me the fake "death notice" from Jonathan's step mother.  No way is this woman legit.  I love lesbians, but Laurie is not a victim of this crime.

You should hear how mad Laurie is right now! Any time Laurie is found out and I warn someone, it makes her very mad.

I trust that the people at Firecracker will see through her, but ultimately it is their decision as to whom to put into their project.  Rest assured Laurie, as Tambo, will contact Ms. Macy again telling her things that she shouldn't know about private communications between herself and me.  Laurie has seen private emails between Ms. Macy and myself that I won't comment on here so if Ms. Macy knows about them, then she knows that Tambo is Laurie and Laurie is Lisa.

Thanks,
Kevin

Here's the proof

Here's Tammy Franz' email to me with message sourcing from the 69.55.xxx.xxx network:



Here is Tambo befriending the producer on facebook; totally a Laurie thing...she's so transparent. (Guess what, Laurie has already deleted her friendship with Rachel, what timing)