Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Now Laurie Is Trying To Contact Dr. John Hall

Okay folks, she's even weirder than I thought.  I just got another email tonight from my friend J.Jason Dollar.  Since Laurie has been forwarding his phone, I've gotten very few messages since I met him.

Tonight I got an email cc'd to me from Jason Dollar that was sent to Dr. John Hall.  It was sent to an email that doesn't work well for him and I think she's trying to get his email address.  I've already emailed my friend John, but why would Laurie from the 209.85.22x.xxx address be sending my friend an email and cc-ing me with it?

This is more stalking of my friends...is anyone concerned about this?  I am.
Looks innocent enough until you click on the picture and realize that it is from the same network that Anthony's email below came from...and a device we've seen before. Anthony's email came from 209.85.22x.xxx too.  Is anyone else seeing this pattern.  It's called stalking.

This is a clear case of Laurie pretending to be a friend of mine, seeking out another friend of mine for targeting...that's how sick she's become