Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, December 7, 2013

I Want To Ask You Parents Something...What Do You Think MY "Team" Should Do?

Currently there are three women that never did a single thing to help any of my friends, your sons.  They get everything their hearts desire and never want for a thing.

Right now I am having to post from a web browser computer that may or may not make it through to the end of this post...do you think that my team should find a way to get a computer to me to work on or do you think that these three women should continue to work out their problems while your son continues to be tortured by Laurie.

As it is right now, none of these three women were asked to do any research for me under the auspices of my informant work.  They only have helped themselves out when the opportunity arose though they had every advantage that we did not.  They never offered a ride, never comforted any of us and never helped one single gay man out at all.

None of them should be considered a friend of this project.