Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Um...Uh...Is This For Real??? How Disrespectful...to His Whole Family!!!



death of family member

by Sharon Mendenhall on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 4:09pm ·
We are very sad to inform family and friends that my step-son, (Ed's son) died on Christmas day. He had a massive heart attack in Sept. and we had spent a week with him in Calif. trying to get him to return with us to recover. unfortunately, he did not want to do this. He went to his sister, Alicia'a home on Christmas eve. Was not feeling well and they found him deceased on Christmas morning. I had a vision of him appearing to me and telling me that God had forgiven him for all he had done and that God asked him to come and ask for my forgiveness. Apparently, on Christmas eve, he shared that he had not treated his family right and seemed deeply sorry. He also had shared that he wanted his ashes to be placed with his Grandfather Mendenhall. We grieve deeply for his loss- he was only 32- to be 33 on Jan. 14, 2011. I had known Jon since he was 14.