Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More On My Neil and David Fetish:

So I pitch another movie project...a serious drama called "I Only Dream in Gay" and wouldn't you know it, Neil "I also have a cute husband whom I like to work with "Patrick Harris throws a whole jokey Muppet Shirt off, Wilam, thing in on it, yet again stealing my thunder because he's just so damn lovable...that's fine Neil, but now I want Ricky Martin in the "Dad" movie I also pitched...I'm joking of course!

Congrats on the new show and the magic show at the Geffen Theatre....

Be ready when "HateLisa" calls though...

Here's Neil and David's new show...hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.