Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Two Faces for Two Faced Anthony


Why would one person need two Facebook pages to be the same person???  Luka Rocco Magontta had something like thirty seven...and he cut his boyfriend's head off and mailed pieces of him all over Canada.

Lord only knows what in the Hell happened to my research assistant after Sedona, Arizona, but he's certainly not the same person that he use to be.  I haven't been able to figure out what happened to the guy that I love and respect, but that guy hasn't been around for years and years...and I'm still just being me.

I would never put him through what I am going through...NEVER...I'd blow the lid off of Lisa's world and shove her in a cage...never.