Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mystery Call: Saginaw Michigan


In the fine tradition of making phone calls from other people's families, I was at my mother's home today when she received a "mystery phone call" from Saginaw, Michigan...I will post the phone number later...

Given that Junior has already called my parents as "Edgar" living on Sagebrush in DHS pretending to be some kind of law enforcement officer, I can only imagine that he is getting ready to pretend to be a relative of Jonathan Mendenhall's claiming that Jonathan is dead...yeah right.

First of all my mother's phone number is unlisted and the only way he would have this is if they used this technology to gain this information and it once again would prove that Junior is fiddling with the Verizon Wireless system and using other people's phone numbers..illegally...

so, I won't accept any messages at all from people claiming to be Marie Monti or the Mendenhall/Elmores of a negative nature...you won't be playing with my family Junior...they won't believe you anyways....