Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, July 4, 2011

Take a Look at This Video

I emailed Rev. Mendenhall with this information this morning 7/4/11 so if he didn't get it...Johnathan or one of the Johnsons deleted it from his account....delivery was confirmed...so I ask you...if Johnathan isn't involved with this type of torture then why would the email be missing?  I will be putting this kind of message on any time I send Rev. Mendenhall anything to confirm to his family that these were sent...until then...read below....

This is voice to skull technology explained by the foremost expert, Dr. Harry Lin.  I have read Dr. Lin's book on the Microwave Auditory Effect...also known as the "Frey Effect" and realize right here and now...THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY...THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING ON IN DROVES IN Palm Springs, California to your sons, brothers, and loved ones...and they need your help.  This technology is not mythical...I have the numbers of victims to prove it and I want you all to learn.  Is Johnathan Mendenhall living with a modern day Hitler?

The video  =====>>>>> click here<<<<<