Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, June 20, 2011

I Got an Email from The Rev. Edwin Mendenhall

To the Parents of the Electronically Harassed Victims of Palm Springs,

Above you will see the email I received from Johnathan Mendenhall's father today explaining that our beloved Johnathan, whom passed away this past Christmas Day will no longer be having his internment ceremony here in Palm Springs.  I am sure that all of his friends that were looking forward to saying their last goodbyes are all sad that complications will prevent his family from having the ceremony that we were all looking forward to having for him.  I am certain that all of us have said as many prayers for this family that we can possibly give and we should continue to pray for Johnathan and the rest of the electronically harassed. 

I will never forget when Johnathan told me how much he hated Lisa and how badly she tortured him.  As most of us know "Lisa" caused him a great deal of pain in the last year or so before his death. "Lisa" also known as Tracy Johnson, local drug dealer, did so many horrible things to him that I am certain that death is much more peaceful than the last year and a half of his life.  Terrified of being hurt further by Stephen Johnson Jr., the stalker that has followed Anthony, Christopher, Steven Frey, and myself for years must have been too much for his heart to take.  We will all miss Johnathan...

My prayers are with his sister, Dr. Elmore, and his parents, that must be confused at what Johnathan was going through with the Johnson family for the last year and a half of his life....I wonder if they know how awful Tracy and Stephen Johnson Jr. were to him...I wonder what they would do to the two of them if they had found out before his death....? Hmmmm....It's in God's hands now.

Me