Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 23, 2018

So Who Is In Yakima, Washington That Lori Is Talking About?

So, who is in Yakima, Washington?  If you are reading this, understand that one of the world's most infamous terrorists, Lori LaFond is talking about you.  I don't have anyone that I know of in that area. I know that Christopher has family in the Pacific Northwest, but they aren't in that area as far as I know.

This has been a real terrible morning for the Princess of Pouting, but I'm sure that our local team is doing everything they can to stop her.  I sincerely hope you know that I was just using sarcasm.  We all know that Jeffrey doesn't do anything without Missy Pussy's permission.

This little problem with Lori has now elevated to another level of terror.  Interstate.