Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, September 22, 2018

RuPaul's Drag Racers Threatened? Lori's Plan To Drag Her System To Los Angeles!!!


Since my team has had a huge Jewish road block for 8 or so years, the LGBTQ community at large is in trouble.  Simply because he's, "Not ready yet," after nearly a decade, Jeffrey has put all of us in a position with his stolen iPhones and his stolen Rolodex.  Lori has decided that it is time to threaten celebrities again.  Namely our friends at RuPaul's Drag Race.

All morning long and all day yesterday her cross-dressing brother has been focusing on putting the photographs of all the drag race alum on to this remote neural system.  That way if anyone thinks about one of them their picture will show up on the screen.  Lori's fascination with men that dress up as women is lengthy.  She, herself, dresses as a man as often as she can.  Now she's trying to take a bite out of my friends that have workshops and homes in Los Angeles.  Some of them have kids and I'm not the person to let her do this.

It is my job to let RuPaul know that Lori has stalked me with people before in Los Angeles, not far from where these gentlemen work.  I know that it's my fault for appreciating the work that you do but they also represent the gay community and love.  Since this is the exact opposite of those treacherous lesbians that live with her and at Jeffrey's home, it needs to be said.  Don't go anywhere alone and make sure that if you are being followed that you call someone immediately.  I'm not joking.  The last thing I want to hear about is someone from that production getting hurt.

I also want RuPaul to know that I am sorry for this inconvenience.  Jeffrey is far too slow to help anyone in this situation and is only thinking of himself as usual.  He doesn't put any time or effort into this project.  He sits around and waits for his two drug addicts to sober up.  It's ridiculous how much we've had to endure while the Homocaust continues.  He's not doing what needed to be done so I'm reporting him again.  Something needs to be done about little miss know-it-all.

This all stems from a thought that I had the other day about how the stars from this show could really help us out if they put the word out.  It would take moments.  That triggered Lori to rekindle her hatred for her brother and target some of my favorites.  They know who they are.  @?  Be very careful, those bitches down there are horrid.

So I will be spending my time without the drag racers for a while.  They are the nicest guys and they remind me that I'm still gay.  Now that I've been banished to the middle of nowhere without any friends, this is just another way that Missy and Jeffrey do things.  They think they're cute.  Do you think so?  Let Jeffrey and his wife know.