Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 29, 2018

LoveLouder, Be Prouder, Fight Those That Would See Us Hurt


Nowhere have I ever seen such a beautiful attempt to make us all feel good.  Yesterday's festival reminded me that there are really good people out there that love and support LGBTQ youth and our community.

It's difficult for me to see with all the hate and anger that comes from Jeffrey and Lori.

When you are the victim that Lori wants to hurt the most, she does everything she can to try to convince people that I'm a bad guy after she's done all the dirty work.  I have a right to be proud of who I am and what I care about for our community.  Nobody will ever accuse me of "keeping quiet" or protecting a monster like Lori.  Right at this very second she is telling people that what I wrote below is some kind of reason for her to get away with all of the crimes she's committed.  This is who she is.  Though I support her right to speak out about her hatred for gay men, it still remains that her actions are what was illegal.  We can never forget that words can't hurt us, but actions like hers and Jeff's can.

Our community needed a commitment to helping each other, not a promise from a man that doesn't deliver anything but pain.  We know pain already don't we?  Don't we all know the lesson of hate crimes by now?  Of course we do!   We are the victims of two maniacs.  Jeffrey who supports the criminals that help Lori and Lori herself.  This can't continue.  We need love not hate.  We need to stand up not sit down and be quiet.

Someone needed to do this a long time before Jeffrey stabbed us in the back.

We are a beautiful people with beautiful talent and love. So what if my friends turned their backs on me, someone had to stay and fight what is wrong with Palm Springs, and since I can't leave, I have to do it to survive.  Thank's so much for all your help Benjamin...I could have used something else.