Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 29, 2018

It's Time Again To Submit a Tip: The More We Tip Off The FBI The Better Our Chances Of Stopping Lori


It is time again to submit more tips about Missy, Lori, Brian, David, Bessie Smith and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  The thing is this.  Jeffrey won't do what he is told to do and he refuses to stop telling our parents to get involved.  He isn't a friend to us, he's the nightmare that took Lori's place.  We went from one controlling maniac to another.

Click on the link about and tell the truth about what you know that Lori and Jeffrey have been involved with.  Our security is just as important as his son's.

If I have to hear him ask us to be patient one more time...how in the world could we be so patient that his girlfriend moved in with Lori to help her hurt my family.  Again this is more of the same.  I want my stolen money back.  It's time to listen to Jonathan's father, he makes better decisions.

Hates fags...
...loves lesbians.

Read this, it will show you what King Jeffrey is doing instead of stopping Missy, David and Lori

or copy and paste this link:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/companies/jeffrey-katzenberg-led-wndrco-closes-241-billion-funding-disney-fox-wb-among-investors-report/ar-BBL5Zka

I wonder what all of his wonder-buddies would do if they found out that he supported a terrorist organization and paid two people to stalk police informants out of state?  I'll just bet they won't wonder what to do with him.  Fucked up billionaire.  Why not tell Disney, Fox and Warner Brothers what he did with my $30,000.  I wouldn't invest money with a thief if my life depended on it.  Neither would they.  Conspiring with terrorists is something that no company can afford to be involved with.

So while you moms out there are thinking that Marilyn and he are "working on this project" see what he is doing instead?  Your kids don't matter to him.  His kid doesn't even matter to him.  All he cares about is his lesbian stripper Missy.

When I'm ready...translates to bullshit from Jeffrey.  Nobody deserves to be living this close to a killer because he's too lazy to do what is required of him.   He should have tol live with the person that shot at me and beat me nearly to death.  Asshole.  With these kinds of commitments do you honestly think he's going to admit to the things that he's done?  Come on Mrs Mendenhall, he's never going to do anything.  He can't he's too committed.  I'm in fear for my life out here and this man is giving Lori and Brian a free pass to kill.

What do you think the gay employees of Fox, Warner Brothers and Disney will have to say about the man that let Lori loose to kill again.