Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 29, 2018

Wow, It Must Be Nice To Have Lori Behind You...All My Selfie Friends


You should see all the selfies that my friends are posting on their facebook accounts.  It's amazing how happy they look.  I am really glad for them too.  Lori ruined their lives as well.  It must be nice to turn your back on me for freedom, I wish I could.

There must be twenty shots of Anthony and Christopher taking selfies and having good lives.  I'm still fighting against the girl that hurt all of us, but let me do all the work.  I don't have the time or energy to take selfies.  In fact, after my bank account was stolen, I didn't even have a phone any more.  I remember when none of us had any food to eat or any money for anything, I think I recall coming up with that for all of us.  I know, it was a small gesture.

What I really want to do is thank Jeffrey Katzenberg for acting like a fucking dick.  You ruined my friends with your god damn lies and you and your son need to find a therapist.  Nobody needed this man to come into this investigation and pull of the shit he did.  I'm disappointed in my friends too.  Selling a friend out for safety is bullshit, but leaving them there to die, is criminal.

Who wants to give Jeffrey and Marilyn a few more weeks to get finished now?  Yeah right Benjamin, your father hasn't changed one tiny bit.  Promise someone else that you haven't stolen from Jeff...that money is going to be very difficult for me to forget.

Those are selfies right?  Not selfishes?  It sure looks selfish to me.

I'm too busy dodging bullets for selfies.  Let me guess Jeffrey, you didn't think she would do this?  Yawn.  Your plan isn't working and your ego won't allow anyone else's to go forward.  If you had just done what I told you...all of us would still be friends.  Missy is still controlling you and the rest of you are stupid if you think that isn't the case.

Lori has just tried to make me look bad when I've fought this in public for 8 very long years...alone.  Nobody did anything to help.  I have the right to be angry about her living here and trying to get my sister to live in a home where she had the keys to.  I  have the right to be angry at the man that postponed everyone's lives for a stripper that burned him anyway.  I have the right to be furious with the wife of that man that knew what I save my money for was much different than where it went.  I have the right to be angry, they have the right to shut the fuck up.