Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Coming Soon: How Arresting Me Would Mean The End Of Chief Reyes' Career...This Works For Most of the Victims Too


In the next few posts I am going to explain to all of you, the victims and their families, how being a victim of this crime is a whole lot like this picture now.  Oh, they'd love to go after that cat, but they can't.  Chief Reyes probably thinks that I'm never going to get through, but if he or one of his other officers puts me in jail, I'll answer to Lori's restraining order because there is a warrant.  Remember police I have the right to confront and cross examine Lori LaFond.  You don't know what kind of goodies I'll have in store for her in the courtroom.

Once Lori breaks, she'll be happy to turn you all over to the district attorney.

So please show some restraint when she asks you to arrest me for her now...I've already been through enough.  I'm completely sober no matter what Lori says to any of you.  Check my record, have I ever been tested positive for drugs?  Out where we live is no better.  She has somebody arrest me here, I will insist on taking that warrant issued off of that restraining order to trial.  It is my right.