Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, April 16, 2018

I'm A Gay Man Being Stalked By A Female: I Don't Love You, Lori, Leave Me Alone!!!


What do you see above?  I've literally seen messages left on my car and had my window busted out not to mention the bullet that came through the driver side of my car one night.  Do you see something funny or do you see a massive problem about to happen.  I see the latter and it isn't funny to me.

Since I was in high school (first day before first class) Lori LaFond attacked me.  She marched up to me and screamed about me being a "flaming faggot" and it felt like a violent attack.  It would happen a few more times at school followed by her drug customers trying to beat me up for drugs.  Even then Lori was tattling on people that bought drugs from her.  Mostly weed as I recall.  I paid it no attention but made a mental note never to be anywhere this female could get me isolated so her friends could hurt me.

Lori would cause many more problems before she graduated then enlisted the help of another friend to keep on harassing me after she was gone.  James Jones was his name and he and I had been friendly up until then.  I never understood what his problem was, but I've been told that Lori was behind that too.

Once I went to college I got some disturbing letters talking about how some girl I once kissed at a party was now having fantasies about running her car through a garage door because she imagined that I was standing there.  Um, this girl at the party and I were friends...long after that kiss.  I'm sure that Lori was the person behind these letters...then one of her friends that was trying to beat me up, showed up at my college apartment when I wasn't home.  Odd and not comfortable at the time.  Things kept happening too.  My car license plate was stolen with the reg sticker on it.  My plates were personalized "KEV BOND".  I reported the plate stolen and thought someone was playing a joke on me.    My truck was stolen and joy ridden in until someone crashed it all in one night.  My school books were inside, "Early Childhood Development" was one of the classes that I was taking for my teaching credential.  I've heard that these books ended up in Lori's possession even though she did not live in Riverside where I went to school.

Other things stick out too, like a mysterious case of one of my best friend's thinking that he was "working for the police" but he really wasn't.  The whole thing reminded me that this guy did not live far from Lori's brother growing up.  Oddly enough, he hasn't ever really explained that whole situation to me, but he didn't really have to.

At the time I didn't connect the dots.  Then my high school reunions started to happen and something odd seemed to permeate all of them.  Someone was forcing all of my friends to call and pressure me into going to these.   I've heard that Lori was behind all of that pressure too.  Someone kept stealing my high school reunion picture out of the mail, two times.  I've still never seen it.  The second time I tried to get it, someone forwarded the mail and someone else got it.  This meant that someone knew it was coming and stole it from an address from which I was writing about being stalked.  I did not attend the other reunions, I felt uneasy about it.  Like this whole thing had some kind of high school feel to it...creepy and weird.  I've heard that Lori, who was not in my class, has showed up to them though, looking for trouble.  Luring me to some place where she could humiliate me in front of my friends was, no doubt, her plan.

All the while I never talked about this girl...but someone mentioned her to me.  It was at my brother in law's funeral that Bryan Anderson mentioned the name Lori LaFond, which prompted me to think what I always do, "What in the universe would Bryan have to do with Lori?"  Two horribly different people indeed.  I said nothing about Lori to him.  I just kept thinking that he must have been slumming or something.  Hey, some guys look for sex with these kinds of girls, but I didn't think Bryan was like that.  Still don't.  I literally wrote this the second time he mentioned her name and I said nothing about her.  You see, I have nothing to say about this person because I've always known her to be a trouble maker.  I have no time for that.

When Jonathan mentioned that Lisa was Lori LaFond, it all made sense.  Lori has been following me just like she did many many years ago in high school.  Ewwwww!  The thing is that she isn't in love with me, she just loves to try to kill me.  You see that picture above, it's violence mixed with an emotion that the perpetrator can not convey.  That's forcing this car owner to take notice or else.  Just like when I was raped the second time in Palm Springs, 20 years later, and had my head bashed into little tiny pieces.  This, I feel, is a crime of extreme violence and passion, only committed by someone that knew me.  I don't have enemies...I only know of one person that has ever been this kind of person towards me...Lori LaFond.

Even that "workplace violence" restraining order points to Lori being Lisa.  Nobody was around me when I made a call to who I thought was the police.  The message I left was done in private and in my car alone.  What Lori then includes in her restraining order was a complete fabrication of the message I left, but how did she know I left it?  She says that her sister was gotten ahold of.  Her sister?  I didn't even know she had one.  I think I was told that Lori was an only child.  Never the less, the restraining order says that I called her sister, who I didn't know existed, and talked to her.  You can see from my perspective, I knew it was a lie, so whether you believe me or not doesn't matter.  I know it was a lie.  This means that Lisa, who listens to everything I say and do, is Lori LaFond.  She even had my best friend stop by the local library to confront me, but he doesn't ask enough questions when it comes to "How do you know where he is and why did you want me to say my wife said he was at the library?"

True I'd seen his wife earlier, but I never mentioned working at the library.  Why did Lori tell my friend to lie about how he knew I was there?

What story is Lori telling him?  That she works for the police, well that is nullified by the restraining order because she apparently worked for the City of LaQuinta as an exec secretary for the mayor.  That's not the police.  There is no mention of working for the police only a reference to dating Bryan Anderson for four years.  Other than that she doesn't know a single police officer at all.  Um...is that what she tells all of you out there?

The truth is that this woman has been trying to jail or kill me since I was a kid.  She's obsessed with it.  She tried to put my father in jail.  She sold drugs to my brother in law and then he was shot and killed.  She interferes with my sister's relationships.  She tries to befriend my nieces' friends on facebook.  It's like this person has a thing for my family and I have to stop her.  When I try to stop her she turns it into something else like I am bothering her.  She's the one that keeps following me and forcing my friends to meet her.  I've never mentioned her name to a single person that is friendly with her.  Not one.

Literally she broke into my father's truck, stole his tool belt and other items, then, to make herself look like she was honest, she had someone return the tool belt, without his tools in it, in an effort to make her look friendly. No way.  Lori forgets that other items were stolen from that truck so returning it to my father is like admitting she had something to do with that break in and probably others at my parent's home.

She's told police my car license plate number, my VIN number to my car, my arrest record (no convictions btw), my addresses, my CDL number, my social security number and all kinds of information about me.  On my side, all I did was try to eliminate her as a suspect by asking online if anyone knew where I could find her and that I'd heard she was a lesbian now.  I'm a gay man, "lesbian" isn't offensive to me at all.  Lori, not one day later, already knew what was posted and went ballistic.  Just like Lisa does.  I don't know how she could possibly have talked to Bryan Anderson so many times about me then make the statement, "I don't know anything about him since high school".   That's a quote.  She's even contacted my sister since high school about me and told her I was using drugs.  How in the fuck is this girl acting like she didn't know anything about me.  She had her cousin follow and wait for me at my work.

All this shit and she still didn't mention that her own uncle was the person that, in self defense, shot and killed my brother in law.  It was a big enough event in her life to force Bryan Anderson to give her a ride out to where we live so she could see the scene of the murder, but not big enough for her to mention in a "workplace violence" restraining order?  She's a butt faced liar.

Then there is my missing bank account.  Anybody else ever had their money stolen by Lori LaFond?  I'll just bet there are some out there that have.

My whole point is this.  I have been followed by this woman and her brother for almost all of my life.  The attempts to kill me are a fact.  The HIV virus can be genotyped and you will find out that the same person that attacked me in 2007 was the same person that gave me HIV in 1987.  My skull didn't break itself.  The ensuing arrests are the police department's attempts to jail me to shut me up.  No convictions, just night after night in their holding cell.  The funny thing is that I never even accused Lori or Brian of this crime, it was all of the people on this system that knew it.  They were the ones that knew Lori and Brian were responsible.  Lori acts like it was me.  It wasn't.

Once and for all I want to say that I HAVE TO WRITE THIS...If something should happen to me, I want people looking directly at Lori and Brian LaFond.  It's the only way that I can keep them away from me.  I haven't ever informed on any drug dealer ever...this is the only case and it involved my own rape and the rape of Christopher Monti.  I have to tell everyone that if something happens to me, look directly at Lori and Brian LaFond.  Look into it.  Do more than Chief Bryan Reyes.  You need to know how she was involved in my father being accused of molesting a student.  You need to look into the death of my brother in law from an instigation point of view.  You need to look into my shooting in San Diego.  You need to look at and reexamine my clothing from the rape and skull smashing.  If something happens to me, I want Lori and Brian put under the microscope by someone other than the PSPD.

I am begging for this to stop.  I don't want to live here where she is. I want to be anywhere else.  These are not the words of a gay man obsessed with some girl, these are the words of a gay man that has been put through enough.