Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 18, 2018

Is Lori Holding Your Family Hostage? How Can Separating All Of Us Be "Better" Than "Coming Together To Fight Her"?


It's not your traditional home invasion, but she's done those too...

The warning signs are all there.  She was diagnosed as a child with lots of mental problems and lots of reasons not to have her around other kids.  She was thrown off the military base and lived a long way away from the other children in our school.  The kids that did live near her have suffered the consequences of a life near Lori.  Now it has become even more apparent that her sociopath ideology includes killing people to get them out of her way.  She's on drugs and she has a clean record of hate against anyone homosexual or anyone that speaks out against her.  I can't believe it is taking so long for these families to say something/do something about Lori the Nightmare.

In the picture above you see what it is like to be held at gunpoint, but what you don't understand is the danger that Lori represents.  She isn't dangerous because she is smart, she is dangerous because she isn't.   She sees no consequences for her actions and thinks she can create enough smoke to keep people from thinking that she was behind it.  It's not true.  She's a sociopath liar and everything that she does is to manipulate someone or something to create terror.

I've been told that her father use to half joke with her about "how many guns she stole and how many bodies there were"?  I don't know if that is true, but I can tell you that the warning signs for a hugely terrorist act are all there.  Today was no exception.

I refuse to go to my sister's home for even a few hours leaving my parent's home without protection.  That has always proven to be a dangerous situation for the people that aren't there.  She's been known to use her diseases as a weapon of death and hospitalization.  I should know, I've been there twice before.  Why is her DNA where it should not be?  Why is she still able to think that she can hurt the children in my family because she's stolen keys to their home or a combination to a door lock?  The reason is simple, she thinks that she can extort silence so that she can kill again with her diseases.  It's a sad situation exacerbated by people refusing to stop a terrorist while she conspires again and again to kill for silence.  I don't buy into that shit, do you?

On the air, she tells people how much she just loves to "fuck with families".  It's her "favorite thing" to do.  What she is really doing is telling everyone that she can do it without anyone being able to stop her.  She's been getting away with it for so long that she actually got over confident and made too many mistakes.  I would be lying if I said I didn't know she was going to do everything that she's done so far.  What I can tell you is that I know death follows her.  I have the dead family member to prove it too.  I've also been shot at and beaten nearly to death.  The police were notified of the shooting and the rape but, once again, Lori is falling through the cracks.  Why?

There has been a policy of keeping my friends and I separated for about 8 years which is probably the dumbest idea that there could possibly be.  There is no harm in any of us being together, that's what always kept us safe.  Instead, the policy of "hands off" has put my family and hers in the cross-hairs of her terrorist threats.  That's right, her family and mine are being tormented and tortured.   The warning signs of this kind of behavior have been there since she was at least ten or eleven years old.  She's the kind of person that likes to plant evidence and call for trouble.  It started with drug dealing in high school with friends of mine who would buy weed from her, then summarily she would call their parents to tell them that they were smoking it. 

This precedent allowed her to get kids into trouble.  Lots of kids.  I saw it first hand with my own sister once when she called her and told her I had a small bag.  I saw it again with my friend Tom Shiley.  I saw it again with my friend Kevin.  She literally grew up using this system of selling drugs and calling the parents which graduated to the police when she got older.  She use to trade drugs for violence too.  It was her way of bullying from a distance.  You see if you can get someone else to do it for you, then, Lori believes, she isn't responsible even though she set the wheels in motion.

It's been this way my whole life.

Lori has some kind of socipath high school thing.  I never wanted to be in high school because of her and the fact is that many kids left high school because of her constant threats and violence.  She didn't grow out of it.  As is usually the case, when unpunished, she got worse.  Her brother got worse.  The feelings of invincibility grew inside the two of them to the point where they started making mistakes but they thought, with the police department's help and a few fake phone calls, she could bullshit her way out of it.  It isn't the way the world works with families coming together to stop her.  

For some reason, today, Lori is talking a lot about her mother, who I do not know.  I do know that her mom is in danger if Lori is doing this much talking.  I know when Lori threatens my family, that we are in this same position.  Her constant threats and thinking that she can control all of us with her "acting" isn't something that either family would believe, only you.  For example, she thinks that the solution to her problems of restraining orders and DNA is to simply have some professional "glamor shots" taken of herself.  That is the sociopath that we deal with.   I ask you this, is that the way a normal person would handle the situation?  Of course it isn't. What does a terrorist look like?  Well they look like kids with guns at school.  Why can't they look like a 50 year old woman with glamor shots?


I don't know about you, but this photo above wouldn't let me think that this woman was some kind of perfect person either...but Lori thinks that she can hide from her past with a photograph.  Is that her best meth thinking?  It must be, because there are thousands of pictures of her trying to look different every single time.  It doesn't fool me and it shouldn't fool you either.

In the picture above with the family being held hostage, you need to understand that what Lori does is point the gun at someone else, then extort the friends of that family.

Lately, and for some time now, Lori has had a thing for the children of my deceased brother in law and their kids.  She is fascinated at the promise of "doing something to one or all of them".  She's the kind of person that would love to poison them the way she allegedly tried to poison Mrs. Katzenberg with ant spray in her food.  That's the problem that I keep having.  Why let her get away with that in favor of watching her do more?  It isn't safe.

I know she's poisoned me before.  I know it because I was knocked unconscious about five or six times while I was investigating this crime in Palm Springs.  We need to get that knock out drug and we need to hold her responsible for it's use.  We know what it is, but we aren't doing anything to take it from her.

To bolster the fact that this crime is committed by a woman we need to show that the HIV epidemic suffered in the Palm Springs area, at least with my friends, all came from Lori or a woman.  You see, once you've established that a female is infecting gay males with HIV (women too) then the possibility that it is Lori can be explored.  A simple DNA test would clear her, but she's intent on finding a fake negative test result so that nobody will suspect her.

Lori doesn't realize that DNA testing by court order isn't done over the computer.  She can't just email a fake result and have everyone believe her.  The fact is that a DNA test could exonerate her, but that isn't what she is willing to do.  Only under her conditions and only if she can secure blood that won't match her DNA.  That's not going to happen here.

Apparently we need to establish that the rapist, in part, is female.  Only then can a warrant be secured to take her blood legally and have it tested.  While they are at it, they should test for all the other diseases that these victims suffer.  HIV, syphilis, tb, hep c and other treacherous diseases come at the same time that these men and women are infected.  This represents a clear and present danger to the community.  The use of her blood in other products shows that she INTENDS TO HURT PEOPLE WITH HER DISEASES...IT DOESN'T GET THERE BY ACCIDENT.  You can't fill a shampoo bottle with tainted blood and expect anyone to believe that it got there by accident.

Lori, unfortunately, has learned the extent of what her diseases cause.  How it works and how long it takes.  It is up to us to teach the public how to avoid this and how to make sure that it doesn't happen again.  Someone with active tuberculosis should not be around people in the grocery store, bars or anywhere else.  I should know, I lived in a complex where people suffering from that disease lived just feet from my front door.  These patients were never allowed to go outside or have contact with anyone while they were quarantine.  This situation is dire.   It is protecting the public to do your job as a citizen.  I've already given my test results, post rape, to the police but they, as usual, blew it.

Where is the concern for our children.  Our community.  Just because she hasn't struck in a year doesn't mean that she isn't preparing to do it again.  Do not use drugs that you get from Lori and Brian.  You can get really really sick from them.  You could lose your life.  This message is so important but the police and my team are not getting that message across.  It is even more important not to touch anything that Lori has handled.  You can't even be in proximity of someone with active tuberculosis without being in grave danger.

With active TB Lori allegedly climbed inside of my family's cars and took things. These are cars with baby seats in them.  Does Jeffrey realize how fucking dangerous that is?

After what Lori has done in the past to my family, it comes as no surprise that she would take the time to breathe all over these kids car seats and my own family's cars.  That's sick.  At one point, she even returned a stolen tool belt to my father as a way of legitimizing the theft of my finances from the bank.  This tool belt could have been loaded with staph bacteria and other things.  Was this Missy's way of trying to hurt my father for Lori?

Disease extortion is what I like to call it.  I've been a victim of this kind of terrorism since I was 19.  Lori has tried everything to reinfect me because she knows what happened in higher doses of her tainted blood.  The meth keeps her going but now she is taking so much rub in testosterone that she is becoming roid rage prone.  I hear it every single night.  I'm hearing it right now.  She's a bully.

No glamor shot is going to fix that.

Keeping Lori away from my family isn't easy with all of my friends' mouths shut.  In fact it is creating an atmosphere of terrorism that only they can stop.  The continued policy of "let Lori do whatever she wants" isn't one that I believe any psychologist would recommend.  Instead we have a sexual masochist sociopath that lies to everyone about who she is and what she does for a living.  If anyone bothered to look at the "workplace violence" restraining order, they will see just how crazy she is.  All lies.  Her "perfect angel" routine isn't fooling me.

Lori is under the impression that our families LOVE her.  Um, that's not the truth at all.  They are being controlled into believing that this approach is smart.  It isn't.  Lori is a dangerous person because she isn't intelligent.  We are intelligent and we aren't showing it.  I seem to be the only person with the kind of balls to say the truth without fear because I care.

Lori tells people that I'm "obsessed with her" that isn't the truth at all.  I am obsessed with living.  I am obsessed with stopping this girl from hurting my friends and their families.  It is my responsibility as the person that knows her to do more to effect this change.  If I didn't what do you think that the press would do with me if they caught her and I'd done nothing?  I am charged with the most daunting task of all.  I have to take on the girl who has lied her whole life all by myself because of Jeffrey.  He needs to do what I've done and stand up for his son.

This is the double edged sword that I have to yield.  I spent years and years avoiding the friends of mine from high school because I didn't want them to be put in danger.  I wasn't being reclusive, I was being protective.  Now those same friends need to return the favor because they need to know what kind of damage Lori has caused.

What I am is a good friend to people.  I took my time and planned the "outing of Lisa" by using her strengths.  The internet.  The phone system.  The court filings.  The clandestine calls to the police.  I knew full well that she would use what she has seen work a thousand times...but if it worked a thousand times, then she got away with it a thousand times; it doesn't make it right.  Instead of playing into her court, I played on her insecurities.  Her lack of beauty.  Her homophobic ideas about gay men and lesbians.  I used everything that I knew would draw her into the open like a police informant should do.  It worked too.  It was only when my witnesses were silenced that it went awry.  This has to stop before she, like this kid that killed all those students in Florida, strikes again.

You all think that you would stop a terrorist plot if you could, but you haven't.  Why not?