Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 11, 2018

I'm Through Living Lori's Lie


It's been over a year since Lori and her friends stole my saving's account for drugs and still Jeffrey has offered not one single explanation for his role in this crime.  Continuously trying to ruin my life has become the theme of his.  I've never met a more cowardly man in my life.  He's lied to everyone.  He's stolen or covered up every single piece of evidence that he could find.  He's lied to all the witnesses that Missy could call for him.  Then, for the second time, he's gone out of his way to help that drug addicted freak.

He flatly refused, with his wife, to help me in any way, shape or form, in favor of the kid that pimped out his son to a pedophile.  This is one of the dumbest men I've ever known.  He has gone out of his way to break the law and use every bit of my love for Christopher to force me to be patient while his girlfriend and he plot to have me arrested...again.

What the world needs to know about Jeffrey is that he abuses his position to force people to break the law.  He won't allow any of the evidence he has about my rape to be known to anyone.  He stole money from my bank account with the help of Missy and David then proceeded to make me look like I didn't even know it existed.  Now I ask you, how many of you don't know that you have a bank account with $27,000 in it?  Could you?

He and his wife engaged in a conspiracy to steal this money and ruined my mom's health in the process.  I've heard that this is what Jeffrey did to his own mother.  If you'll steal from your own mom, you'll steal from just about anyone.  I'm no longer going to live this lie.

Lori has to be brought into a courtroom and put under a microscope.  When that happens you can expect that Jeffrey's involvement with come out and you'll all be surprised at the lengths he went to ruin my life.