Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, December 4, 2017

Texting Turns 25 Years Old...Lori's Been Using Them To Hate People For That Long!


This isn't a hate text from Lori.  Lori's are worse, much worse!

"I want him dead by my birthday"
"U r a deadman"
"Have fun ransacking my house last night..."
"Now I know why there's a bullethole in ur cardoor...too bad they missed"

This is a sample of some of the messages that Lori has either spoofed or sent to her brother over the years concerning me.  Sometimes she sends them from her Verizon Droid and sometimes she uses another phone with a stolen phone number so it looks like it is from another sender.

What can be learned from looking for the text messages sent from Lori's phones?  Lots is what Jonathan Mendenhall would tell you.  Others that have received these texts are also not fooled.  I'm absolutely certain that there are tons of criminal threats that have been made over SMS over the years but it is a matter of looking for them.  One night and a few days before and after, that I am interested in, are the messages between her brother and her in the days surrounding my shooting.  I've heard that she even sent one to her own mother about it.  How Lori would know anything about it, I don't know.

She lies to everyone about everything in her life, especially me.

When the shooting occurred, the last person on Earth that I was thinking about was Lori.  In fact, I never thought about her.  That was part of the problem.  She forces people to think about her in an effort to hurt them.  I wasn't a good choice for that.

Years and years of transcripts will show that Lori never crossed my mind and if it wasn't for her constantly using Christian Johnson to bring up her name, I'd probably not think about her at all.  She forces him to talk about her so that she can see what I am thinking about her.  She doesn't like what she sees so then she feels threatened?  That's not legal.  She tells people all the time, "I know what he's thinking."   That's the most odd circumstance outside of her having tons of pictures of me sent to her from San Diego, California when I was nowhere near her.

All day and night she is bitching and moaning that I am telling you all about this, but this is what an informant and a victims of a crime has the right to do.  It is my right to tell you who committed these crimes against me even if the police won't do their jobs.

You don't know how awful this horrible little monster has become, but I do.  This is how I survive.  If she doesn't like it, she tries to threaten police action.  Not impressed at all.  I have emails that show that she sent threats to me and my family under the surname of Laurie Johnson.  Only Lori would know the information contained in that email.  She says, in it, that she is following the stories of Anthony Dabiere, Jonathan Mendenhall and Christopher Monti.  She also admits to being paid to harass me by two men that own an apartment complex in Palm Springs.  This isn't true.  Those men are likely more victims of this crime.

Lori has been stalking me for decades and I am her poster child for this crime.  I am not her possession, but when I took control from her, she lost her gem.

I am Christopher's boyfriend and Lori is nobody to me.