Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, December 4, 2017

Cold Case Files: Chief Bryan Reyes Won't Be There Forever!!!


With all the evidence that the Palm Springs Police Department refused to look in to, there has become a great interest for my story!  From the time I reported my rape until right now, there is a rapist on the loose and there is DNA evidence to prove it.

There has been interest by some television programs for answers as to how my skull got smashed and how I saw a DNA report from the Riverside Lab about two suspects in that rape that the PSPD refused to look for.  In essence, there is that television news broadcast that was filmed during the alleged investigation...where the cops claimed that I had "mental issues".   The interest in this story has become quite interesting once these producers found out that all of my friends were subsequently jailed under suspicious circumstances involving a girl that gives HIV to the gay community without any justice for the victims.

Once again, I'd like to let Chief Reyes know that I am not a fan of his.  His lack of understanding of what a victim goes through when Lori is targeting them is astoundingly inept.  His own officers know this person and committed a crime by using these wireless devices inside of his department.  There are former cops that are willing to talk about it and there are lots of gay men that want to see the criminals put through the justice system for real.

You won't be there forever Chief Reyes and we aren't going to die any longer!

I seek a peaceful, non violent, legal solution to the crime of human experimentation in the Palm Springs area that has lasted over thirty years now!  It's time to put the criminals in jail and let the victims live their lives.