Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 16, 2017

Pink: So, I'm Like In Walmart and I Like Bought This Album Today....and It's Like Crazy Good! So, Go Out And Buy It!



So you all know that we've got this plan to have Alicia Moore play "Lisa" in the movie, "HateLisa".  We want her and I won't make the movie without Alicia in that role.  It won't happen.  Alicia wants to play her and that's that.  She's earned the right.  I love Carey Hart and Christopher and all the victims of this crime that know what Lori really sounds like agree, nobody could play "Lisa" like Alicia...that's the end of the story!!!  Ask any of the guys and girls that have heard Ms. Thang...and they'll tell you.  It's Pink or nobody.

There is something about the way Alicia is that makes every gay man understand that Pink can do the job like no other woman can.  She'll do the job justice and still love us afterwards.  We won't be offended afterwards!  Am I right or what guys?

Now let's get to this new album...

I've only been through two tracks...I know track 4 by heart...and I will tell you this.  It's vintage new and so fucking cool you won't want to miss buying it now.  You'll sing every song on it all summer long.  My suggestion is "Revenge" with Eminem because the song is simply brilliant.  He knows it, she knows it and it's funny but super cool.

The album is loaded I can tell...it's a heavy weight contender again that she's touring all 2018!  You know it's a smash hit.  She worked her ass off on it.  Carey's going to be lonely again...and Willow and Jameson will be touring all over the world.  It's the traveling Hart Family.  We are so lucky to have them in our lives!!!