Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, October 22, 2017

Back To The Court: Klay Thompson


You blink your eyes and it's NBA basketball season time again...and that means, my friend Klay Thompson is back on the floor!!!  Actually it means that all my friends on the GSW's are back and defending their NBA Championship!!! Nothing better in this universe for me!!!

Usually I've said something before now, but I thought I would take a few days to get going...apparently so did they...lol!!!  Never worry...a 1-2 start for this team doesn't mean any problems, it just means adjusting to a new lineup and new NBA teams.

Give the guys about two weeks and they will be in first place and rolling.  I just wanted to let them all know that things are going fine and I will be in touch with my usual advice, but for now...DEFENSE....less than 25 per quarter and movement is the advice.  When you are the champs, the best thing that you can do is feel yourselves into this new league of teams trying to figure you out.  It takes a bit, but you are yourselves.

Nobody will beat you for very long!!!