Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, July 3, 2017

Spreading Their Disease: The PSPD Is Now Spreading Their Ignorance To The SDPD Like An STD


You want to know how ignorance and crime is spread through terrorism of the remote neural variety?  I can tell you.  It's really simple.  You take one filthy rich billionaire, one dirty fucking cop from the PSPD and one dirty cop from the SDPD and you let the billionaire pay for both of them to "keep things quiet".  Both of these cops are former friends of mine and Jeffrey knows it.  One, was my police contact for the informant work that I did for the PSPD and fucked me every single time he got the chance. He's the former "four year boyfriend" of Lori LaFond, the woman that filed the "workplace violence restraining order" after she was in Sedona, Arizona with my friends.  You can go from there to figure out who she is.  The picture of her there is on the left.  Those are the facts.

The other worked for the SDPD and is my best friend from high school and also knows Lori LaFond.  Bryan Anderson, Lori's ex-boyfriend, and he are friends.  He found the police report from the morning that I was shot and asked me if Bryan and Lori were "still married"....um, they never were.

Now the problem is this.  There is evidence that this person has been following me for many years and Jonathan Mendenhall and others have evidence that the shooting in San Diego is related to two people that are involved and that this information has been given to the San Diego officer, but for his relationship with the PSPD officer, that information is not finding its way to the San Diego District Attorney for prosecution.  Could it be that the friendship between the two officers and the relationship between the officer and the woman is the "problem"?  Could be.  The problem that I continue to have is that Christopher, the other informant in this case, as well as Jonathan, have completely disappeared.  One, looks like he is dead, but the rumors are that he isn't.  The other is that Christopher, just like the two officers, is working with Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Now I don't know about you, but this seems to me to be an obstruction of justice for the shooting in the San Diego case where I am the victim.  I was also an agent of the federal government at the time.  

What I am learning is that the suspects in the case spent years and years stalking myself and others at the federal courthouse with photographs, phone calls and physical stalkers and that officers have been made aware of this but they refuse to bring this information to the attention of the San Diego District Attorney like the SDPD is required to do.  If they had, I, the victim, would have been contacted by now.  That is a crime.  This information is vital to the security of the federal government and should have been brought to their attention IMMEDIATELY, BUT HASN'T BEEN!!!  What I am not understanding is why?

What I am concerned about is the constant harassment that I am now getting through this technology night and day from Laurie and her brother threatening me about the rest of their plan to ruin my family and my life.  "Finishing the job" she calls it.  I'm so frightened right now that I am literally throwing up sick about it.  Christopher is sitting on his fat ass doing nothing.  He doesn't understand the finality of a bullet coming through a window.  He doesn't but he does understand putting HIS family out of danger...that's what we call a mountain of bullshit.  All for him, nothing for me.

Informant misconduct?  This goes way beyond that...it is human being misconduct!  This human Hitler that is Jeffrey Katzenberg's Family has put me through the worst concentration camp that has lasted a decade...I've never seen anyone so content to hurt one person in my entire life.  He's paid more money to hurt someone than anyone I've seen.  Three police officers not one bit of law enforcement.

Any attorney in the universe can take the information that Jonathan and Barbara have and present it to a detective at the SDPD and have that information given to the SD district attorney.  This case and this shooting needs to be prosecuted.  It is important that Jeffrey and his three goons are stopped right now.  They can't continue to play mafia with my family any longer.  This organized crime bullshit is done.  It is like living with the Corleone Family down the block.  I can't take another minute of this.  Jeffrey has made my life completely unbearable.

Jeffrey is literally saving her to torture me endlessly while he keeps her in a safe home a half a mile from my house.  On the microphone torturing me day and night with an endless supply of drugs.  She won't stop threatening me.  He won't do anything to execute the warrants that are in place and I am in grave danger here.  Nobody is doing anything to stop this situation from escalating and Laurie is getting worse and worse and worse!  Don't any of you understand this?????

The spreading of this disease of ignorance is from one police department to another.  It's the silence of illegal surveillance of a police informant from one police department to another and it is a huge crime.  Bryan Anderson has already been involved in the killing of my brother in law and has already put my life in danger so many times.  He won't tell the truth and he won't do anything to stop this woman that he knows is behind all of this.  He needs to be put in front of a grand jury and he needs to be forced to testify about his involvement with her from the very beginning of time.

I'm  very afraid right now.  There is nobody around.  Jeffrey has seen fit to take everyone out of my life and now I am finding out that he's told my friends "not to be friendly with me" because it "makes Laurie mad".  What kind of person does that?  Who goes around calling up someone else's friends and tells them, "Don't be friendly with Kevin because it makes his stalker mad?"  Isn't that kind of illegal?  Isn't that kind of helping his stalker?  I'm so isolated out here as it is and alone.  I'm having one panic attack after another today.  It is three days until that old fucking bitch's 50th birthday...a Half a Century of Cunt...and she want's me dead.  Her brother is more than happy to try to kill me at any time and I have America's Biggest Drama Queen Producer trying to make that happen.  Spending millions of dollars for an unhappy ending to a movie project he can't have.

This isn't a nightmare...it's the worst case scenario nightmare ending to a 40 year old horrible dream to a life that never should have happened because of a girl that I never even met.  She just showed up one day and began being a cunt right off the bat for no reason.  I had nothing to do with any of it. 

I almost feel like hanging myself in the storage shed outside just so she doesn't get the satisfaction of killing me herself.  I can't get the police to help.  I can't get the attorneys to help.  I can't get the Arizona police to help.  I can't get a single one of these parent's or my friends to help.  Nobody.  Jeffrey's paid pretty much everyone not to do anything but watch and wait for the bad news.  He can hardly wait.  I'm sure his mother would be so proud of the ego maniac that he turned out to be.  She knew he was a monster inside.  That all that money had ruined him.  She knew that when she passed he'd go too far and probably end up killing someone with his monstrous appetite to hurt people and their feelings.  Voracious and greedy without a feeling in his entire body...his need for appearance greater than his need for empathy.  Someone needed to knock him down long ago, but things always went far too easily for Jeffrey...someone always saved his ass.  Wonder who it's going to be this time?