Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, July 6, 2017

Like A Bunch Of Little Girls Running From The Police...Are You Serious?


You know what is starting to make me sick about this whole investigation?  The absolute absurdity and immaturity of all of the people involved in it.  I don't have a single professional involved in this whole god damn thing.  I'm seemingly the only person that has any idea how the justice system works in this whole crowd.  It's like a bunch of little girls all running away from the police!

Listen folks this whole game of "I've got something that you want and I'm gonna show the police if you don't do what I want" is illegal.  Jonathan and his mother, Anthony and Barbara, Benjamin and his father, Christopher and his mother; it's just a whole bunch of children behaving like little girls running around because Jeffrey wants to do this HIS OWN WAY!  I once had a team working together, but Jeffrey and Marilyn destroyed that.  Then Mrs. Mendenhall chopped it into bits and moved half of them to San Diego County and I got stuck out here in 29 Palms with the fucking Manson/Katzenberg Family all by myself.  It's a fucking nightmare.  I once was in charge of a well oiled machine, but Jeffrey Dumber came along and started helping the criminals and hurting my team.  He wanted chaos.  He wanted disruption and he wanted to shake down all of us so he used the suspects to hurt us.  Thanks to his wife and kid, they have managed to do just that.

Withholding evidence...well, from what I hear Jonathan had lots of evidence of my rape in Palm Springs and my shooting in San Diego but he refuses to give it up.  Won't give it up.  Now I hear stories that Jeffrey won't let him, his mom won't let him, Jonathan is afraid and the ever popular, Jonathan is dead.  Why he would not take this evidence to the police or to Lisa Damiani or Jami Ferrara by now is a fucking mystery to me.  This not only protects him from being arrested since he is a fugitive, but it would likely get him protected from prosecution.  There is no guarantee, but once you get the ball rolling in a case this size and someone has made you "dead in the papers" with a gun to your head, it's a pretty good case for you being threatened.  You aren't going to sit in a jail cell.  Stop being stupid and start realizing that what you have is far more important than what you are hiding from.  The longer you hide the worse it is getting for me.  My life is in danger here and you are making it worse!!!

My life is IMPORTANT to the government...they need me to testify for the federal case dumbshit!  If you continue to hide and put my life in danger with the evidence that you and Barbara have, not only are you committing a federal crime, you could be considered part of the crime in my murder.  You need to understand something son, you have got to stop being dumb about this.  What you have as evidence of my rape and murder attempts is far more important than your tiny little state case...do you understand that?  The more you and your mom hide the fact that someone put this in the papers where you and your father live, the more suspicious it looks.  Take the death notice I got, take the articles and show the attorney.   Tell them about Jeffrey and who he worked with and let them know the circumstances.  Fuck Jeff.  He isn't helping me anyway.  I'll end up dead any way so you might as well make the attempt and save your own family.  Don't be dumb.

Look Anthony, I am going to die out here in the desert now.  There is no doubt about it.  You need to get Jonathan to make the effort before I am dead.  If he doesn't he's going to feel guilty about having not done so before hand for the rest of his life.  Do you understand that?  You can't let his mom and dad have this hanging over their heads or yours for the rest of your life either.  What you are failing to see is that your lack of effort in my inevitable death here is going to look suspicious.  Make the effort now so that then you won't look complicit.  Understand?

Most of you don't understand that without some kind of effort, like the non effort that Jeffrey is trying to make you have, you will look like he does.  He wants you to look like you didn't give a shit just like he looks.  You know that there are already way too many things that will make you look involved to the point of uncaring or ungrateful.  He wants a "gang family" mentality that he can fall back on when I am murdered so that he can say "we all didn't do what we should have."  Do you really want to be a part of that?  This is what makes a man like him and his wife feel better.  Alice has apparently already helped some of these families or friends so he knows that by leaving me out here with Laurie the guilt will pile up on them...not him.  So he continues to not do anything they want while he undermines everything that would look helpful to me.  It's as unhelpful as it can be.  Play that forward.  He wants no connection to me and has tried as hard as he can to keep it that way...to the point of not even saying thank you when he and his wife should have.  It's just something that Missy Pissy and Laurie do.  No ties, no way to be connected.

I can tell you that guilt is a terrible thing.  I know that the San Diego Police Officer should feel a tremendous amount of shame and guilt because my brother in law would have wanted both him and Bryan Anderson to have stopped Laurie but instead Jeffrey bought the two of them off or he stopped them from doing what God intended.  Instead of informing my parents and sister, saving me and protecting the kids, Jeffrey did the exact opposite.  They put the kids in danger, did not talk to my parents, made me look like some kind of loser and didn't tell my sister anything that resembled the truth.   I think what's missing here is anything realistic in terms of what should be.  I don't think that Jeffrey should be the person to tell any of my family members the truth.  He doesn't deserve that either.  He's an asshole that never wanted them to know the truth in the first place.  He did everything he could to keep that from happening.  He thinks he's got some kind of heroic thing about that.  I'm the one that found the truth, but he wants to tell it?  Huh?  Who the fuck are you Jeffrey!

For some reason Jeffrey, who everyone told the truth to, except for Missy Pissy, David the Chickenhawk and Betsy Wetsy, doesn't think my mom and dad deserve to know the truth.  After forty years he's done everything he can to keep that from happening.  Why would he do that?   The whole point was to show what this system has done to my family and so many others.  His family knows, but that's all he cares about!  By the way, once his family knew, he did nothing about it. Not one prosecution.  Not one warrant.  Not one word.  All he did was come after me.  Does that make sense to any of you?

Missy Pissy convinced him that it was better to let Laurie and Brian's criminal activity exist than it was to expose it...even as it pertained to his own family.  Now those are some kind of tits aren't they?!?!?!?!

How do you tell a father, "I know your son got raped, HIV, arrested and everything, but can't you just look the other way?"  "Sure, Missy, anything for you," Jeffrey replied all moon faced and stupid looking.  Jeffrey knows for a fact this happened.  He's literally seen pictures from the rape with a plunger on his own son's face.  His son's HIV has been genotyped to Laurie.  His son got STD's, HEP C and other traumatic hospitalized events because of this and he still won't prosecute this bitch.  Nope, he would rather come after me.  He would rather call places that I try to work and tell them not to hire me.  He would rather I not be seen for my head injuries and my shooting in San Diego.  This is who he is.

I once had this investigation hitting on all cylinders.  I had the best people doing the best things.  We all talked and I handed out the assignments and the work got done.  Then someone decided that he wanted it done his way and it has been fucked up ever since.  Nobody knows how to prosecute this because none of them have the experience.  Jeffrey knows civil court, sort of.  I know criminal cases like I know my dick.  I know how all of this is done and I know the prosecutors in the places where the crimes were committed.  I know all kinds of attorneys and I know how to present evidence.  Jeffrey knows animation of movies.  Jeffrey hates lawyers.  I wanted to be a lawyer and told them what they had to do in the courtroom.  I worked for a judge, Jeffrey thinks he is one.  Trust me, he is not a judge, there is nothing fair about what he does.  No.  He's biased and he is completely unfair.

You can not work with Missy Pissy and David and expect an outcome that a prosecutor will even think of working with.  There is no prosecutor that would work with any of the four of these suspects.  Not now.  They have been trading information for torture and that isn't legal.  You can't say, "If you let me torture Kevin, we'll tell you information."  It's not legal and all of you parents that are going along with this and not helping in favor of Jeffrey and Marilyn's plan are guilty of this.  You have to think, "What is going to happen when he gets him killed and we deferred to his plan?"  Do you think that you won't be held accountable?  You can't sit around thinking that Jeffrey is going to help after 9 1/2 years because he isn't going to.  He's got one plan that Missy planted in his head, KILL KEVIN.  It's never going to leave.  It's there forever.  He will never ever let it go.