Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 2, 2017

Jeffrey's Been Rejecting Job Offers For Me? Huh? How's That Again?


And just exactly how many job offers have you rejected on my behalf Jeffrey?  You know something old piece of garbage, I don't recall one single time appointing you the CEO of Kevin.  You've managed to take over my finances, my charitable contributions, my employment, my health insurance and my family counseling...just how far is it that you intend on going before you deal with your "personal assistant" that broke the fucking law Jeffrey?

You see you don't get the opportunity to involve yourself in my life the way that Laurie has without me saying I NEVER WANTED YOU TO DO ANY OF THIS.  I'VE NEVER GIVEN YOU ANY KIND OF PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS.  YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE TRYING DESPERATELY TO TAKE OVER EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE.  I DON'T APPRECIATE ONE SINGLE THING THAT YOU'VE TRIED TO DO.  I DON'T WANT YOUR ADVICE AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO CONTINUE TO KEEP ME FROM OBTAINING HELP.  I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING BENEFICIAL THAT HAS COME FROM YOUR INTERFERENCE.  STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

I've seen, for ten years, the kind of people that the Katzenbergs are.  They are not pleasant people.  They aren't the kind of people that you would want to know.  They are heartless, ruthless, hateful people that want you to treat them like Gods and you are the peasants that serve them.  You mean nothing to them.  You SHOULD do what you can to help them because you are beneath them in so many ways.  If you don't, Jeffrey will go behind your back and devour your family like some kind of monster.  His wife will go along with it and act like some kind of prima dona.  It's sickening the way she goes about her routine of, "but we're such nice people" bullshit.  She's not a nice person.  Ask her to point out one single decent thing that she's done for me after all the shitty things that her husband has done to stop me.  Just one.  She won't be able to find it.  She's not a good person.

If Christopher won't allow me to sign the insurance that will help me get the money I need to survive, then he should be considered part of this organization as far as I am concerned.  This has been prepared, as far as I've been told, for years.  It would allow me to have my income restored for at least three years and he won't allow me to sign it because of Jeffrey and Missy Pissy.  Why?  Does he really need me to be this destitute?  He's really pushed this way too far.  Unbelievable what Jeffrey has done.  He won't let me work and he won't let me have income.  He doesn't want me to talk about it so I'm just suppose to sit here like some kind of puppet...fuck you Jeff.

Look people, the fact is this...I'm the person that Jeffrey has decided to hurt.  He wants to hurt me and he wants to damage my life.  For what reason, I have no idea?  There has never been any kind of rationale for this crime, it has always been a mystery for me.  I've never hurt anyone and I've never really been involved with the criminals in any way.  This completely chose me.  Apparently the way Laurie operates is that she gets fixated on my sister so she went after her brother that she didn't know.  After getting involved with trying to hurt/kill me, she ended up having a major part in the killing of her husband via drugs and illicit text messages, then she went after me again.  Every time my sister gets involved in a relationship, Laurie goes hog fucking wild crazy...then she comes for me.  I don't know why?  I have no idea what she thinks is so important about all of this but she has some vendetta of repayment that I've never known about.  It's something I've never known.

I've spent all day looking for a job in this fucking hell town where I live and there is absolutely nothing here for a college graduate to do.  Nothing.  He has literally cast me out into the middle of hell and told people that would hire me that he WON'T LET THEM.  He and his wife should be sent to prison forever!