Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, July 17, 2017

He Did It Again! Three Jobs Now...This One Taken After I Was Hired!!!


If it isn't the little man that couldn't.

For the third time in a row, I've gotten a job and Jeffrey has managed to step in or had someone else step in, to compromise that job so I wouldn't be working.  First he had them steal or threaten to steal $27,500 from me so he stepped in to "keep it safe for me without telling me about it", now the same group of people either calls the places that I get a job and sabotages the job for me or Jeffrey does it himself.  Either way, I can't have any of the money that he is "keeping safe for me" from them.  Wait a minute, doesn't that look a little fishy to you guys?

So here we are again...I have nothing and I can't seem to get any job at all after a lifetime of never being turned down in any interview ever.  I've never had a problem getting a job anywhere ever.  I've gotten every single job that I've ever applied for every single time and you know what...it's all because of the man you see above and Laurie and Missy Pissy.  Never, in this lifetime have I been in a position to have so many people spying on me and doing so much to try to make my parents upset with me.  Fucking Jeffrey Katzenberg and his god damned wife are such nosy people with so many problems that they caused trying to save some alley cat drug addicted stripper that they simply did not pick the winner.  They bailed out two drug dealers and now they can't handle the press of dealing with what they caused in Sedona, Arizona while Jeffrey tried to fuck with a police informant and his friends.

The problem that I am experiencing here with Jeffrey is his enlarged ego and his inability to believe that I can and will put his rich ass in jail.  He thinks that I have no right to justice and he thinks I have no right to investigate my own crimes of rape and attempted murder so he goes around, using this system, to tell people not to come forward with the evidence.  He's now trying to make my father and mother not proud of me.   He's a fucking bastard of a man that has even enlisted Christopher Monti and his mother to shame me.  I am not proud of that relationship either.  For the two of us, it's over.  I can't believe what a coward that child is.   He could have saved my family and me many times over...he, instead, chose Jeffrey's money.  Fuck you Christopher and your mother's request to "keep you safe".

Why in the world would I ever forgive you now when you would believe a man that would sit in front of you and do the things that he blatantly has done?  He isn't the man he's pretending to be.  He's not doing anything but lengthening my sentence with Laurie and I didn't do anything to that whore.

Three jobs...three hirings...three dismissals before I even started to work.  This is vintage Lisa...and I'm going to talk to an attorney now.  Jeffrey Katzenberg is done.
Now that he's shown Laurie that he will do this too, she's taken it upon herself to get on the phone and start calling places and acting like she's some kind of police officer or FBI agent and acting like I'm under some kind of investigation simply because Laurie is.  This is the girl that Jeffrey's assistant let out of a Sedona jail.  How convenient that Jeffrey would have nothing to say about it now that he's sitting around holding the money that these two women were trying to steal from me.   This guy is a schmuck.

What I wanted to point out was that the Triad of Pussy is Missy, Bessie and Laurie.  Laurie was trying to steal my money.  Missy and David made the attempt and "Bessie stopped them" is the story, so Jeffrey got involved to save it for me, but Bessie is the person that talks to my sister about the money.  SO it's still in control by the Triad of Pussy.  Bessie controls my sister...Missy and Laurie live together.  Jeffrey is in with all three of the girls.  It's no wonder I can't get a job or have my money now is it?