Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, June 10, 2017

Who Wants To Be A REAL Superhero? It's That Simple...A Lawyer, A Doctor and A Concerned Reader Can Do It All With Us!!!


I've often wondered what it would take for someone to believe enough in me and the truth that I have to tell to take on this really simple case from Palm Springs, California involving my rape and the subsequent cover up.  I will start by telling you, right off the bat, I don't have to lie to anyone...the ACLU has already written a letter on my behalf for some of it and the rest is all a matter of fact.  I am simply the victim of a crime where, if I think of the solution, the criminal knows where to lie!!!  You have to know what to do using your own profession if you are a doctor (Dr. Alicia Elmore) or a terrific lawyer (Lisa Damiani and Jami Ferrara).  The point is this, if you knew what the facts of this case were/are and you knew how simple it would be to do this...it would earn you more than money could ever buy.  It would qualify you as the kind of professional that defends the innocent against a monster that has been on the loose for thirty years.  I've done most of the work for you...the rest comes in lab results and illegal procedures by the police department...and it is simple to see when you look.

The sacrifices that I've made during this process are ripe for an attorney with some gumption and a doctor that knows what lab reports look like.  Working together this crime is simple because the alleged rapist filed a restraining order, in her own name, for one of the wealthiest cities in the world...and she doesn't work there!  The simplicity of this case is beyond belief.  The original lab report from the Riverside DOJ, we have and it shows whom the suspect is.  It apparently matches the persons that are suspected of doing to my skull what you have already seen.  The MRI was never diagnosed at the hospital...so the doctor need only look at the results that were never diagnosed.  It is a simple case of matching DNA to suspects that have already been arrested in Arizona.

In other words, it's money in the bank on contingency and it is heroic for the entire gay community when you see all of the other infections and skull smashes that have occurred.

I took the first courageous step when I filmed the two interviews that you see on the front of the blog.  I didn't lie.  I told the truth even when I knew what the police response was going to be.  Now you have the skull injuries...something that the officer that took my rape report said, "I talked to the emergency room and they said that you told them you were in a car accident."  That was never said.  Remember, the E.R. never treated me for head injuries...they said nothing was wrong when I visited there.  There is no way that I told them anything other than I didn't remember what happened, the first visit and that I was sexually assaulted the second visit a few days later when it became obvious.  I'll hand you my bloodwork before and after the rape.  You will be convinced.  I'm always having my blood drawn.  I know my health.

There isn't a single attorney out there or a doctor that will think, as the police do, that, "nothing happened".  The labs prove it.  The injuries prove it.  I reported it.  The renter of the home where it happened had many of the same kinds of problems with the rapists and knows who they are.  This is a simple case of nobody cared or looked, so nobody did anything.  What my case can do for hundreds of others is beyond words.  The evidence is there.  This rape case must be professionally supported so that others can do the same.  I did the best job in the world for this crime...now it needs professional assistance.  That's all it needs.