Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, June 10, 2017

DIE-alysis: How Laurie and Brian Try To Make A Biological Pandemic Look Like A Rape!


Laurie loves to think of newer deadlier ways to put her blood into your bloodstream.  I call it DIE-alysis, Laurie thinks of it as her way of getting revenge against people that she thinks are either "too helpful to people that she hates" or "nice people that she can't stand."   The law calls it an intentional infection of a deadly disease.  Her brother calls it "her favorite thing" that he has to do for her to "make her happy".

Now that Laurie has learned that refrigerating her blood draws kills the HIV virus and the Hep C virus but leaves the victims testing positive for HIV and Hep C antibodies, she isn't getting all that "bang for her fuck" that she use to when she would draw it from her arm and stick it directly into their bodies.  These "false positives" don't come along accidentally.  Somewhere along the line the victims are coming in contact with dead virus.  I have a reaction to both Tuberculosis and Hep C without actually contracting the diseases.  This means that I was intentionally infected with blood that Laurie didn't understand, was full of dead virus and other things.  My blood reacted like it should have with the contraction of syphilis and other things that don't die in the fridge, but it did react with antibodies to the things that she has that did die.  

You see, the night that I went to sleep at Steven Frey's home, I went to bed with blood that had no Hep C, no syphilis, no TB in it.  You can tell because of the Lab Corp blood tests that I submitted to the Palm Springs Police Department before and after the rape.  Here's the thing.  I know who I slept with...which was nobody.  I know that I never used intravenous drugs too.  I know that when the police chief told me that all the blood on the jeans was mine, that he was lying or the report was lying.  It is impossible.  The blood on those jeans is from someone with Hep C, tb and syphilis, or two people.  There is no other way.  The HIV virus in the blood is specific to the person with all of these diseases or some of them, but I am not that person.  I get tested all the time before and after.  You can tell when my body "spikes" and it is directly after the rape.  The same thing happened to Steven with syphilis.  He had no sex with anyone and I didn't have it, but he got "third stage syphilis" before the rape.  He was in tremendous pain.  Someone was drugging and raping him.  I saw that person inside his bedroom one night when I went to check on him.

The bloody jeans submitted to the PSPD can't get lost or faked because the blood on them, according to the Police Chief, "is all yours (mine).  This means he wasn't telling the truth or the report lied; the second one that it.   They can't have a second pair of jeans that look like mine, covered in blood (photographed by me too) that isn't mine.  You see it is a Catch 22.  If there isn't another donor in that blood, then the report is lying or they didn't look hard enough and it can't be someone else's but mine or the second report is lying.  They can't find another pair of jeans and put MY BLOOD on them in the same pattern because I have photographs and it wouldn't have my DNA with my HIV virus.  It's specific.

My blood, at the time of the rape, won't show HEP C or TB or Syphillis...all of which I test positive for shortly after the rape.  I don't test for virus from Hep C though, that has to come from a second source...the rapist.  It's simple forensics.  You can test my blood, which is what the Chief says is there...for any of these things and you won't find it until it cultivates a month or so later.  The rapist has many STD's.

Someone was lying and the police chief should have been much more confused.  This would have happened if he had looked at the evidence I submitted like the lab reports.  I did that right after the rape.  He simply didn't go to a district attorney because he knew who did this and didn't want them caught.

By law, the Palm Springs Police Department has to return my evidence to me or my attorney via the statement that was given by Chief Bryan Reyes, "There's nothing more that we can do for you,".  Lisa J. Damiani from the Damiani Law Group in San Diego is that attorney.  She has my power of attorney and knows what to do with these pieces of evidence.  These can not be given to or thrown away by anyone!  This is rape evidence.  The police department would get sued, big time, for anyone violating this law, especially since there is already lab reports for this clothing.

You see what is painted over and covered up, isn't as easy to do with someone that knows biology, himself, and what was submitted.  I know who I am, not some kind of promiscuous disease spreading "stereotype" that Laurie tells the police about.  You have to see her "workplace violence" restraining order to understand that she can't be both.  I know for sure she should know about my non-existent sex life, but she sure does seem to act like she knows all about my health to lots of people.