Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Benjamin Katzenberg and I Are Officially No Longer Friends!

I can not and will not stay friends with someone whose father and mother are trying desperately to hurt my life so badly.  Benjamin Katzenberg came to me for help and asked me for guidance and I did everything that I could for him.  He did absolutely nothing that he promised that he would do in return.  Nothing that we agreed to was met on his end and in fact he stabbed me in the back and did the exact opposite.  For many years I tried to understand that his father and mother are in a different kind of position with his security and his position but in the end, he's just an immature kid that doesn't possess any of the kinds of standards that he has achieved on paper.

He isn't the kind of Eagle Scout that he's earned.  I know Eagle Scouts, he's nothing like any of them.  He lies, he doesn't keep promises, he doesn't live up to the standards and he doesn't fight for others.  What he does do is what his father does...he uses people.  He doesn't seem to do what he promises.  Following in his father's footsteps isn't going to be hard for him.  He's already come a long way.  Now that he's ruined the story that I carefully put together of my own life, I'm sure that he's got his own way of stealing what I've done to make it his.  He's a little bitch with a heart of stone just like his father and mother.

Fuck off you little selfish brat.