Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Fugitive Is A Person, Not The Name That Person Gives When They Are Arrested!

You know one thing is for certain, Laurie and Brian seem to think that no matter what name they give, they won't ever get caught as long as they give a fake one and tell police that the person that they are looking for isn't them when they knock on the door and they show another fake id.  What the pair fails to realize is that fugitives are people, not names.  You can have all the fake names in the world and fake id's to back them up, but once you get the reputation for having false identifications on you, your California Id's won't mean shit.  It's your blood and fingerprints that matter.  Your mother's saliva and your photographs with facial recognition.  You don't fool any of us.  I can recognize Laurie's ugly face anywhere.  She hasn't changed at all.  I saw her after thirty years and she's exactly the same.  Older and more withered, but still the same.

Nobody is fooled.

I know that the person that was in Sedona was her.  I know that the person that was living in LaPalme was her.  I know that the person that sold my brother in law before he died was her, he told me so.  I know what she does for a living and it isn't working at the City of LaQuinta.  She's a liar.  She doesn't work, she sells drugs and uses electronic surveillance to stalk me now since 1987.  Get over me Laurie.  I still don't notice you.