Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, June 4, 2017

A Friend Assumes Head Coaching Position At Ohio State University: Congrats Meredith!!!


With our friends in Columbus, Ohio, I wanted to congratulate my great friend and little sister Meredith King-Paulicivic who was recently named the Head Coach of Ohio State University, Women's Gymnastics!!!  She's the most incredibly gifted women's coach that I know and I know a few women's coaches...lol.

Mary is one of my most incredible friends and all of you that read this blog know how much this means to her family.  She's the funniest person and one of the most dedicated people I know.  To know Meredith is to love her and Columbus, Ohio is about to gain one of the sweetest and competitive people that I know!  She's so awesome!

I've been to Ohio State University and I'm super jealous that Meredith and her husband George will be living in one of the most family oriented communities in the country!  What a tremendous opportunity to raise her family in a great atmosphere!!!