Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 22, 2017

This Man Isn't Cold, He's A Fucking Psychopath


Look everyone, I know you all watched "Breaking Bad" and got the impression that dealing drugs was some kind of interesting thing and that Walter White was some kind of high school teacher turned bad ass cook and all that, but what Jeffrey Katzenberg has done is nothing cool.  It's now looking so fucking sick that I can't really stomach the level he went, to try to hurt me and my friends on our vacation.  I can't believe that he would actually use his own kid and wife to do it too. He's such a tremendous pecker that I want him to look like the fuck head he really is.  Nobody has the right to do what he's done and get away with it.  He's literally lost his fucking mind if he thinks that I'm going to find any of this funny or amusing after the life that I've lead.

After years of being stalked and followed and raped, shot, infected, bullied and on and on...I got the horrible news that my incredibly locked up rape case against the people responsible for this crime was covered up.  There was a rock solid case against Laurie and Brian for what happened.  There are pictures, postcards, audio recordings, DNA, refrigerated blood, a broken tooth, MRI findings and all kinds of witnesses...so on and so forth, but the police chose to fuck me over.  What's worse, Jeffrey sat and watched while Missy Pissy and Laurie faked a DNA result on a report from a lab or got a cop get it done so that it would happen.  Jeffrey literally witnessed that crime happen so that I would get not justice.  Disappointed was my reaction.  What do you think the father of another rape victim's reaction was?  Not anger or outrage...he saw an opportunity, he was happy!  Literally Jeffrey was happy that the police fucked me over.  My skull bashed in to pieces from a gay bashing which was really more of a gay bludgeoning than anything else...thanks to his friend Missy Pissy who didn't let the E.R. know the real results...he now saw a way to get the police department's informant's out of the way for good so that she could become a "lesbian super star".  Yeah, that bitch is a REAL hero...dripping with sarcasm.  

(Note: Dave the Chicken Hawk that has provided more boys for molestation that Peggy Mc Martin at a pre-school fundraiser, was also happy to join in on the "get rich quick" scheme)

So after being bullied since 11 years old, infected at 19 with HIV by Laurie, brother in law shot and killed, shot at in San Diego by Brian, father arrested and put on trial from 11-13 because of a lie Laurie told, raped and beaten again...the police covered it all up...and Jeffrey decided this....wouldn't it be great if Laurie and Brian followed Kevin, Anthony and Jonathan to Arizona with drugs and planted them on them so that the three of them went to jail in Arizona for life???  That way David and Missy Pissy could become heroes for the gay community and Jeffrey Katzenberg could be a part of history.  Isn't Jeffrey a role model for everyone???

That was his big plan!

You see, after all of the problems that my family has already had with Laurie and Brian, Jeffrey thought we should have more.  He literally wanted to take all of the pain and misery I'd already gone through and put me, Jonathan and Anthony in jail for life without any reason at all.  In about seven months later, he let Missy Pissy and Laurie, put Christopher in jail for a year and a half without saying a word about it.  Mind you, he bailed out Brian LaTweeker when he got arrested in his own wife's stolen vehicle and didn't press charges...because Brian knew about the plan to plant the drugs on us...but Jeffrey didn't bail out Christopher when he knew that he was a police informant that did nothing wrong and was put in jail with a lie.  You see Jeffrey isn't working with the good guys, he's working for the bad guys.  He's a fucking punk.

Now after Brian was released under a fake name with money put into an account for a false surety to post...Brian then proceeds to Sedona where it is alleged that he 1.) manufactures GHB 2.) photographs his sister with a minor child 3.) puts a gun to Jonathan's head and photographs it 4.) steals Anthony's property 5.) vandalizes the home they live in 6.) plot to kill Anthony, Jonathan and myself.  Now I don't know about any of you, but this looks very much like a conspiracy.  I know it sounds far fetched, but then there is the missing money from my saving's account...that was only six and a half months ago...not seven years ago.

Once again, most of you know about Missy Pissy and Jeffrey's "relationship" and how he just couldn't tear himself away from her.

He's now entering into a zone of criminal activity that I won't entertain.  He's gone too far and I won't every forgive him.  The thought of him hiring someone to go to Arizona on my vacation to put drugs in my car so I go to jail for life??? Come on, what the fuck did I ever do to that guy?  I did nothing but help that mother fucker and he can go fuck himself.  I will never respect him or his wife ever again.  They can burn in Hell.