Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 15, 2017

The Attempted Death of a Bachelor: The Plan of Laurie's Lunacy


To say that targeting me for death, 16 months after the shooting death of my brother in law, was calculated and cold, is an understatement.  To say that it was payback for some stupid thing that Laurie has carried with her her whole life is childish.  To know that it is true, it maddening.  The story is so rudimentary and obsessive it's crazy.

One thing that most people have to learn about is that when Laurie is on this system, and she is always on this system with her brother, she is constantly scrutinized by her peer group that knows what she has done.  People are constantly criticizing her for her evil actions, so when she conspired to allegedly cause the death of my brother in law using her own family member via text message spoofing, she caught Hell for it for doing so.  Most people realize that the homicide, though justifiable in person, was the result of prodding by an outside force.  It was a homicide caused by a third party...Laurie.  This was something that she'd planned for many years.  My brother in law told me that Laurie was selling drugs to him many years ago before his death.  He wouldn't let me tell my sister.  It's one of the reasons I can't stand her.  Knowing that Laurie was dealing drugs to him and my sister was in danger because of it, made me very angry.  I wasn't allowed to tell her.  I never knew that Laurie would use spoofed text messages and remote neural monitoring to cause his death.

When that happened, Laurie was allegedly elated and even came home during his funeral.  Sgt. Bryan Anderson even brought her here.  She went to the home where he was shot and killed and allegedly photographed the bloody sidewalk.  The caption for the photograph on her computer is allegedly, "beautiful sidewalk", covered with blood.  That is where my brother in law died.  Now who would do something like that.  She wasn't at the funeral.  She came home to photograph the damage she'd caused.  This wouldn't be her only trip to that home to photograph her damage to my family.

The online operators of this system were furious with her.  They knew what she'd done.  She must have bragged about it or something.  I know that Bessie Smith was probably furious.  She was a friend of my brother in law.  Missy Pissy was probably not happy either.  There were likely others too.  Many of them were likely using this information to keep Laurie away, by saying, "If you ever talk to me again Laurie I will tell Kevin's sister what you did to cause this."  So this became one of those things that Laurie did to blame my sister for...keeping people from talking to her.   Over time it became something that people reminded her of.  They used it to threaten her with.  If she ever bothered them again, they would tell Bryan Anderson or my sister.  My sister was widowed with two girls because of this.  I was left without a brother in law and was living in San Diego and vowed to do a better job of helping with the kids.  It is one of the first entries in my diary that I kept and it is the beginning of my stalking diary.  The red one that is now in the custody of Jonathan Mendenhall.  It starts with a trip to Hawaii.

In about 16 months, Laurie would do something else.  She would plot and plan another execution to try to keep people from talking about what she'd done.  She would plan the murder of another family member of mine, me.  She would have her brother Brian stalk and try to kill me while I worked as a courtroom deputy clerk for the federal court for the United States Department of Justice.  This was to get my sister's attention again.  She wanted that kind of attention again.  She loved the pain that she caused and she wanted me dead by her birthday.  The stalking of my life is detailed in diaries that I wrote for the year before and after my shooting...and led to my resignation from my position with the U.S. Dept of Justice.  I knew I was being followed.  I knew that staying there would be dangerous for the judiciary and myself. I resolved to find out whom was behind this in Palm Springs and I did.  Now I know the story.

This girl has been after my sister and my family since I was nine years old.  It wasn't a random shooting in San Diego, it was something that happened because Laurie was told that she couldn't be around my sister's in laws as a child.  My sister told her to stay away from us.  That warning never left her.  Laurie took it personally for decades and used my life as a way to get back at her.  She involved herself in my sister's second marriage too.  She's done everything that she can to try to ruin my finances now using Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife.

This whole situation is some kind of sick high school revenge plot by a girl that can't get over being told, "No", something she refuses to accept.  What she has done is make everyone in my family pay for some kind of slight that she has turned into a federal case.  It's too much and way too far.