Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, May 21, 2017

Still Sitting On His Cannes: Mostly With My Money In It!


While Will Smith and Uma Thurman are handing him awards for his film making with "Shrek" at the Cannes Film Festival, I'm handing him an award for being the biggest asshole on the planet for helping to steal money from me when I needed it the most.  I don't know where Hollywood gets off giving this billionaire awards for being a humanitarian or for his visionary film producing, but from where I sit, I think he deserves a prison cell for stealing money from a lifetime AIDS victim and a family that has been tortured by a terrorist that robbed his own home and infected his own kid.

How in the Hell is this guy still in the limelight when what he deserves is a jail cell and a grand jury?  He's forced me out of my home and forced my friends into hiding with his constant interference in my life.  When I came to him with his own stolen movies and with the suspect who helped to rob his own home, this guy protected his production supply and used me like some kind of bitch.  He's an asshole.  He deserves a prison number and a very long jail sentence for what he's helped Laurie do to my life.

Will Smith, you should have your head examined for helping to honor this guy and Uma Thurman has just dropped off my list of favorite actresses.  Nobody needs to stand on a stage with this guy honoring people that stand up for people that don't allow gays to be bullied by the straight community either.  He's a total hypocrite who has done nothing but allowed one of the worst tyrants ever to hurt us over and over again.

The situation in Sedona, Arizona proves one thing...Jeffrey Katzenberg hates gays...period.  He hates people with HIV/AIDS and wants nothing more than a tax write off when it comes to our lives.

He deserves what he gets in the future from me and my family.  I hope to God that everyone sees him for the bastard that he is.

On Thursday, before he received his award, Jeffrey gave free license again for Missy Pissy and Laurie to go after me again all weekend long, so all weekend long I listened to Laurie trying to pulverize me again with her hateful bullshit until my mom and dad got back today, Sunday.  Then I did my own thinking about this situation in Sedona and all of the problems that occurred there.  There is absolutely no way that he didn't know what was going on there and that he didn't do what he should have done, before, during and after, to report it to the authorities.  In fact, what he failed to report to the authorities is legendarily stupid.  Beyond stupid.  Criminally negligent given his alleged involvement in the stealing of my saving's account.

Now he has me living with my mother and father, something that his wife, allegedly, swore up and down, that she would never let happen again.  Here I am Marilyn, while your husband awaits the next explosion that he can make happen, right Jeffrey?  This is what he wants to MAKE HAPPEN.  Don't even fucking try to deny it you fucking little bitch!  You are doing every single fucking thing you can to try to cause a problem between my mother, father and me aren't you?  You, Missy Pissy and David with your friend Laurie.  You think it isn't obvious to all of us?  You are such a little fucking bitch!

What I think is legendarily funny about you is how obvious your tactics are!  You are the quintessential little girl bitch aren't you Jeffrey?  You want to cause a controversy and all you want is another problem to happen.  I see through you Jeff.  I see your obvious attempts to cause problems but where are the drugs that David put in your home drug dealer?  Where are the drugs that were found by David's sister Maddison?  What did you do with them?  Are you hiding them from the police?  Are you the new Walter White?  How do you explain those?  Did you have your own security people get rid of them for you?    Where are they Jeff?   I want the U.S. Attorney to know what you did with them immediately and what you've done to report them to the local authorities or the D.E.A. and how they got there.  Where are they Jeff?

Maddison, what happened to the drugs that your brother put in that home?  Will you lie for Jeffrey and Marilyn?  You see while the award whining Jeffrey Katzenberg is stealing my money ( and I do mean whining (pron. WINE-ing) ) and hoping for my parents to throw me out of their home, he's withholding more evidence from the authorities again! Allegedly.  I'd like to see him doing more than sitting around playing with my family for once.  You see while he is helping his girlfriend, Missy Pissy and his ass kissing butt slave David the Dick, he's neglecting one thing...the drug dealing of the suspect in this case.  We want to know where all the drugs came from Heisenberg!?!!?!?

You see this isn't about all the problems that you can cause for my family there Jeffy, old boy, this is about the REAL CRIME...you know, the one that happened to the rest of us!

We don't need you helping out your lesbian girlfriend any longer.  You've done that one for nine and a half years now.  Breaking Bad wasn't on the air that long.  You need to wake your lazy ass up and realize something.  I want you to get out of my life, return my money and put you in front of a grand fucking jury.  You aren't in control of my life.  You and your wife are going have some serious questions to answer in the future and you better have some better answers than, "I must have made a mistake, duh."  I want you responsible for your mistakes in this case in a real way.  If you took my money and put me in real danger, you are going to go to real prison for a real amount of time.  Period.  Will Smith won't be there to help you and Uma Thurman can break you out.

I'm tired of your bullshit.

This man has given every single solitary opportunity to drug dealers and thugs.  He's never done a thing to help anyone with any kind of law enforcement tie.  He's not helped any of us with the intent of catching these criminals.  He's not spent a single dime on any of us.  His wife hasn't either.  We've never asked either.  Instead, he's helped drug dealers.  Missy Pissy, one of Steven Frey's drug addicted clients that forced him to sell drugs to her for "protection".  David the Dickhead whom allegedly provides kids for entertainment for Laurie and Brian.   These are the people that Jeffrey and Marilyn had in their home and hired to work with them on this case?  Bessie Smith?  This is the girl that allegedly talked a family member of mine out of my saving's account?  Come on.  These three have nothing but crime on their minds.  None of them are people that I would have anything to do with but have long drawn out histories with Laurie and Brian.  You don't work with criminals and give them money to work with Laurie and Brian to hurt my family and expect to stay on the right side of the law and Jeffrey hasn't.  I'm in total danger because of this man's poor choices.

Now he wants to get me thrown out of my parent's home too.  He won't stop.  He simply won't stop.  This guy is a complete homewrecking life stopping fool.  I would be lying if I said I didn't hate him.  I do.  I won't do anything to harm him physically, but I am an informant and I don't want any of my friends to trust him in any way.  I want him stopped, arrested and thrown in jail.

Pardon me, but if you were in the middle of stealing $27,000 from someone who knows that you took it and wanted it back, would you be flying off to France to get an award while your family sits by and watches while the person you stole it from agonizes over getting it back?  Just how pompous is this motherfucker?  I know that to this dick that amount of money means nothing, but he sure as Hell knew it meant something to me.  He had no problem stealing it for the drug dealers at Christmas...and making fun of me with them.  Now we're at the end of May and he has no intention at all of giving it back.  Catch me if you can is his whole motto.  Like he's so fucking rich that even if he gets caught it won't matter.  You see he thinks he can buy his way out of it.  Um, I've got news for him.  I want his ass in jail, not money.  You don't steal from me.  It's not just the money, it's the fucking principle.  You don't sit and watch me work my ass off for years and years and steal money from me, like I didn't earn it, then act like you can buy me off.  You are going to go to jail for it.  You obviously have mistaken me for some kind of poor person without morals or standards.  I'm not that person.

When you steal you go to jail. That's how it works.

You won't get me to beg for it either.  I don't beg.  This woman and her friends shot at me, raped me, beat me and stole from me and you think I am going to beg you for the money that I earned when I told you not to do this.  Fuck off.  You are going to go to jail for making her dreams come true.  That's all there is to it.  Period.