Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, May 14, 2017

Klay's Day: Hey, A Win's A Win...The Ball Went In!


Okay, okay, so it wasn't that pretty, but, it is a win!  My man did not have his very best day, but that means that the San Antonio Spurs are in big trouble, because his team still won!  Mr. Thompson still played well and and his team managed to put back a huge effort by the Spurs to steal a game today, which I warned them about.  The mark of a great team is to recognize and adjust before the theft is complete and that was pretty much done by the end of the third quarter...but then it got close again...

It's cool...my guys pulled it out again!

Game 2, expect this guy here to move his feet more and not get stuck behind his screens.  Run your patterns...and eat some Miso brother.  Energy a bit low today, my friend, sometimes that happens.  You know...