Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, May 13, 2017

Did You Know: How To Pray For a Miracle? I Know I Am...Here's How You Can Too.


You know what is really terrific?  Having Laurie jump up and down like a cheerleader every single time she overhears one of my parents say something negative to me like she is keeping score at a sport's game.  It's like having her own personal cheering section.  Literally, she says, "Finally, someone is doing something for my family" every time my mother or father says something negative to me, which, in my family, comes about every single minute of the day.  This is really pleasant for me Jeffrey, thanks to you and your beautiful wife.  You two are such horrible people.  Satisfying the two of you, Katzenberg parents is not something that is written into the, "getting my saving's account back" contract you entered into with my sister or David with was it?

I'd like to share with all of you that I found something rather amusing today...did you know that there are actually steps you can take to actually "pray for a miracle"?  Yes, on wikihow.com, you can learn how to properly pray for a miracle.

Here's where you go to learn how to pray that Jeffrey and Marilyn leave me alone and give back my money...or as I call it, "a miracle" (you, of course, can insert your own miracle of your own choosing): How To Pray to God For A Miracle

Instead of listening to Laurie spending every second of the day cheering my mom and dad on, wishing me the most negative of luck on everything from my drug addiction to my life, I would rather wish Jeffrey the sense of God entering his life and knowing that if he doesn't wise up, his empire of money will be taken by the federal government and given to the rest of the gay community that he has screwed over for the past ten years.  What I have tried to deal with for the last six month is his ignorance in thinking that his constant judgment of me is more important than what a REAL judge will think of him.  If I have to listen to that bitch cackle at me again today, he will further suffer the penalties that harassing a police informant's family will bring.  Hopeless billionaires don't exist, only lazy ones.