Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Prescription For Interstate Stalking: How Did My Meds End Up In Laurie's Rented Sedona Home?


There is a reason why I am taking a much closer look at the situation that happened in March of 2010 in Sedona, Arizona.  The timing is one thing.  It comes directly after Chief Bryan Reyes throws away my rape case with some bogus DNA report that comes out of nowhere after years of having a different report that gave him viable suspects to look for.  Immediately after receiving a phone call from him telling me that, "There was nothing more that his police department would do for me," I knew that we were all in for a huge problem.  You can't tell Laurie that she got away with something like she was about to be in trouble for like that and expect her not to think that she is invincible.  That's exactly what happened.   When he called me and assholeishly told me that...I had already planned our trip to Sedona, Arizona.  Laurie began plotting her adventure out of state to finish us off.

We all knew that she was about to turn into Mega Godzilla Bitch Laurie, which she has remained since.  Thanks to Bryan Reyes, I've been living with that monster since.  Allowing a serial rapist and her monster brother to escape free like that is a sure sign that this officer doesn't understand what he is dealing with or that he knows how dangerous she really is.  In either case, he's an idiot that thinks I'm some kind of child that doesn't know how to handle a cop that fucks with the evidence.

The day that we were suppose to leave on our vacation I stopped and picked up my monthly prescriptions before the trip.  I had my Effexor and usual HIV meds.  Brand new bottles and a few left over from the previous month.  I locked them up in the trunk of my car and went to my apartment to get Anthony and Jonathan.  By the time we were ready to leave the prescriptions were gone.  Someone had a key to my trunk.  It is the only way you can get into the trunk of a 2009 Nissan Versa.  There is no trunk release inside of the car, only a key opens it.  The keys had been stolen months earlier from my parent's residence in 29 Palms along with my scrapbook from high school, my yearbooks, my Dickies jacket, some CD's and other items.  I trusted my local team to call the police if Laurie and Brian came to this house and did this, but they did not.  This would later prove problematic for us.

Regardless, the stolen meds were a problem because I take anti depressants.  Without them I can get severely depressed.  I had maybe one or two for the trip, left.  It is alleged that the prescription bottles were found inside the home, all the way in Arizona, that Laurie and Brian resided in.  I did not have them in Cathedral City, California and now they were six hours away in Arizona.  How did they get there.  Mind you, Jonathan did not go there with Anthony and myself.  The dates on the prescription bottles show that they were the same bottles that were just picked up prior to the trip that day.  It also shows that Laurie stalked me to Sedona, Arizona knowing that I was there, not the other way around.

One thing is for certain, nobody in that house had any reason to have these meds.  Nobody there takes them and nobody needed them.  They were simply taken so that I wouldn't have them...that's who Laurie is.  Taking my HIV meds so that I couldn't.  This is the same girl suspected of infecting me...does that say something about her and her brother?  Think she's trying to kill me now?