Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 21, 2017

Working On Another Piece Of Wood For My Friend: Before and Mostly After!



This is another piece of burl wood that I am working on today.  Yes, I have a new hobby that I am working on!  Hey, when you don't have your boyfriend working with you, you have to find things to do.  I actually would really like working with Christopher on things like this in the future because this is what we like.  

Same person that I did the table for (she loved it, btw!) had another piece of burl and wanted me to do a desk top for her.  This piece has been sitting around for a long time and I wanted the chance to see what I could do with it.  It is really turning out nice!

The top pic is how I got it today...the second pic is how it sands down.  It takes some time to work it into a really beautiful piece of wood to work with...but once it is there, it turns out great!

Tomorrow you will see the finished product!