Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 21, 2017

Look, Up In The Sky, It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Super Witch!


Obsessed much Laurie?

Everything from my health insurance, to my car payments, to my SSDI, to my family's house selling, to my employment, to my saving's account to whatever else she can get her mouth on...Laurie can't seem to get her bitch on!

I don't know about you all, but have you ever heard of someone that can't seem to do anything for herself but spends all day long trying to stick her nose up your ass?  I've never met anyone so concerned with smelling my butt.  Whatever her problem is, I don't need it.  I've been working to get my own life together and all Ms. Thing and her brother can think about is stealing my gas cards sent to me from the Desert AIDS Project from my mailbox from last March.  If these cards are in the possession of Laurie's mother with my name on them, she should find a way to get them to my parents.  This is another one of those things where Brian and Laurie sit around all day and try to steal from me.  They have nothing better to do than try to steal from the victims of this crime.  They make AIDS patients then steal their $40 travel subsidies from them every month by forwarding their mail.  If this money or these cards are being sent to a mailbox that Laurie's family has, I want them given to my family or taken to my home.

This whole scheme where my illness is used to pay for their family to have gas is ridiculous.  I want this taken care of.  Soon.  I am tired of providing these two misfits with any benefits while Laurie sits around all day long and steals from my family.  This whole situation has gotten past the point of reality.  Everything everyone has to say, Laurie thinks that she has control over.  She thinks that she can tell people what to say and do and that they will actually do it.  I don't believe it for a second, but it's like a child constantly telling you no...you get tired of it.  I'm not interested in a fifty year old tweeker scam artist trying to get by on my life.  She needs to find someone else's family to take care of her.  Maybe some old folk's home where they can feed and bathe her.  I'm not about to be the person that provides for her for the rest of her life.  She's a leech that won't go away.

With all of the money that she and her brother have stolen over the years, you'd think that she would have more than what she has, but she's spent so much on absolutely nothing, that she has just that, nothing.  My family isn't going to provide her with anything else.  She better move on.