Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 7, 2017

Did Laurie Give You Herpes? Many Of The Victims Of The Blue Widow Suffer From Shingles


How many of you guys out there have suffered from shingles after being infected by the Blue Widow?  I know I've had this two times and boy doe this shit hurt!!!  Many is this stuff painful.  I tell all of my friends that it's like you rolled on top of a fire and you put it out with a hot poker!  In my question and answer sessions with most of the victims of this crime the answer is an overwhelming "YES".  

They have all suffered from shingles at a remarkably early age.  Mostly shingles is associated with the elderly and not in your twenties and thirties.  This is a disease that the elderly get.  There is now a vaccine for this disease that is related to the chicken pox virus and it isn't as common for people with HIV, but it can occur.  This has to do with the Zoster virus and can be seen with people that get a paralysis of the seventh facial nerve also known as Bell's Palsy.  There are many of these victims that also are experiencing this as well.  You see the results of this in my videos where one of my eyes looks lazy...half closed.  It looks as if it is half closed in pictures as well.  That was caused by a bout with Bell's Palsy...a paralysis of the seventh facial nerve that once paralyzed half of my face.  Over time the nerve repaired itself and I was able to regain function by there was still a drooping of my eye.

These are significant leftovers from part of what you get when you are infected by the Blue Widow's diseases.  I should know, I've had a few of them.  So have many of you.  She's got lots.

Mr. George Clooney has suffered from Bell's Palsy and you can kind of see what the results are...